which to get

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesman

Reaction score
Just wondering if any can help here I am looking at a new bike but don,t know what to get I got two Chinese bikes Zuma zrf70 and Demond110 I am 15 arvage height about 67kg the 110 keeps bottoming out so looking at a 250 mostly for trail and a bit of jumping but don't know what to get so have a look at what I thinking of?
PS. Dad will will ride a bit he's about 140kg and avrage height
I can't manage to hyper-link them

Wholesale Dirt bikes high quality china manufacturer and supplier delivers directly to your business from our China factory manufactured. Fast Global Supplier manufactures to your needs.

Chinese dirt bikes wholesalers suppliers and dealers. Chinese dirt bikes wholesale factory.

Wholesale ATV, Dirt bikes & Scooter China import. Dirt bikes dealers, chinese factories.

Chinese dirt bikes wholesale manufacturer FGS-SY250A

XB31-B 250cc Dirt Bike Xmotos
h
ttp://www.zuma.com.au/index.cfm/fuseaction/product.display/product_id/42/Zuma-XB35-250cc-high-performance.htm

Link250M - Dirt Bike - Default Store View

ok if your looking at getting a china big bike then id say the only one worth a mention is this Atomik | Dirt & Pit Bikes - Default Store View

most of those you linked are not australian site so i wouldnt even consider them..

theres a couple of really good threads kicking around here regarding the above bike.. use the search feature on the site to check them out..

You realize they are cheap n nasty...Not what I would be getting unless it was just a farm bike or something. Pretty sure you will find issues if you start riding motocross tracks n jumping...

LOL at the Link 250, looks so uncomfortable and homo in my opinion :p

yea I know about cheap china bikes that's why I put the there for opinion I was more thinking of a zuma 250 or a milklon we've had no problems with zuma other then the usual few flats and a couple of broken parts dew to a few crashers

my son has the atomic 250 he and i ride it go"s all right we both are about 110 kg the only mods it has is oko carby and has a top speed about 125ks my other son has the atomic 150 big foot no mods and i go on that and it top is about 100ks both bikes are good for the money hope it helps

Latest posts

Back