whip industries

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha yeah i know, right? i dont think i coud've got that part with out u!
yeah crf they would be sweet they just got new bikes, im wondering what there doing with there old bikes... :)

i no the crfs they did run where stock 5os with bar kits, h/d springs and shock thats it

They probably tried the braaps out and snapped them all at once.
Glad there not going braaap , would of got them way to much false publicity as i highly doubt they would of left them stock and be doing that they do to them..

And with the klx's lets hope they go bigger then they where going!

umm no i pre shore that they had alot more than that billy, just from photos, or maybe your right and they liked painting the frames... :)
and how do you know that billy
has anyone seen them b4?

There stock frames swingarm forks with springs and legs .

Some look like still running stock rims .

So just stengthened frames i reckon .

From the pictures i seen they dont even run cradle mounts

They probably tried the braaps out and snapped them all at once.
Glad there not going braaap , would of got them way to much false publicity as i highly doubt they would of left them stock and be doing that they do to them..

And with the klx's lets hope they go bigger then they where going!

If you had of gone to the braaap street party you would of seen them riding some braaap 88's and no they did not snap and YES they did massive back flips on them. Seriously woggy it would of only been a 16 hour drive... LOL

Matty you probably heard me say I rode one of the braaap 88's that the whip guys used and it was was bloody shift! But they only use them when they do stuff at the braaap street parties.

Mehhh

cuz the race them in the stock class. so no engine mods.

yea there a ball to ride i love my stocker. also some of them still had the key switch LOL

there just crf50 stockas heres some pics
whip2z.jpg

whip1.jpg

Matty you probably heard me say I rode one of the braaap 88's that the whip guys used and it was was bloody shift! But they only use them when they do stuff at the braaap street parties.

ahh ye probly lol, well i just watched the street party vid again, and i love it lol

Latest posts

Back