Who buys this crap ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha
Maximum Load = 50kg
- TRIPLE SUSPENSION SYSTEM - rear and dual front

Its like a big heavy pocketbike, tyres look like a joke but atleast it has "bling bling" mags so you couldn't even jump the thing or the wheels would probably break.

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i94.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid94.photobucket.com/albums/l119/andyonepot/calebsbdayandridinghismoto034.flv">

this guy must not kno what he is talkin abot, he says that ( in the column on the left hend side) there IS a mudgaurd- a front 1, no backs ?lol

and he says quote-"Bike is very suitable for smaller children and kids!" what the hell!

well...... i was going to buy one of these for my daughter but maybe not now... anyone know of a good-ish pocket bike in the bigger size to buy? she needs one that size but i dont want here to have a heap of power just yet

Cheers
Jay

hmmm snap crack bang oooowwwwcccchhh cheap o piece of shit lol

well...... i was going to buy one of these for my daughter but maybe not now... anyone know of a good-ish pocket bike in the bigger size to buy? she needs one that size but i dont want here to have a heap of power just yet

Cheers
Jay

have a look at some atomik 125's

Cheers
Jay

motovert 110 (duno if its got a clutch)

I tried to jump one of those at a skate park quarter pipe, I broke the shocks, wheels, swingarm exhaust pipe, plastics, foot pegs, handlebars and the engine itself, it didn't matter, it wasn't mine. Everyone reckons it was the biggest jump every done at that skate park, I wish somebody got it on camera...

Latest posts

Back