Who can take me to the ride day read description

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah man thanks heeps for doing this maccas it is need to buy a few things for the bike haha new filter and tube lol

after going riding with berlina304 , lifan rockstar yesterday im defenitly in need of a new fuel tap
as it leaked all the way home in the back of the van it got abit much by the end of the trip but every thing else held up ok :)

yeah all windows where open but still didnt fell the best when i got home

looks like ill be heading to small wheel deals for a new one i might get some other bits and peices while im there aswell

so have you been out to parklands befor

Na never been to parklands at all, only been to BDV with my 125 yz and thought that was awesome!
Also do you know how to change a tube because im going to head down to DHZ at slacks next week and pick one upor ill just bring the rim and they can fit it for me?

How much are there 26mm uni filters at small wheel deals??

yeah your best of getting them to put the tube and tyer on

smallwheeldeals dont stock uni's they order them in and not sure on there price i think ill just get my self a stock fillter when in there as im in need of a new one myself

ive been out to parklands 2 times now its great for mini's allways good battles out there with the jap 2strokes i havnt been to bdv yet tho ive only been riding for a little while

Yeah I should yeah BDV is really good but can't wait til parklands going to be awesome! Might order the Uni of dhz

how much are the uni's at dhz

also what day ya heading to dhz

we should head out to bdv some time whats it like for the pitty's out there

Latest posts

Back