Who owns a 150?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kstevo

Reaction score
Does anyone actually own a 150 Pimpit or PitPro? If so, what can ya say about them? Is suspension any good? Ride quality worth the price?

most of the 150s have poo suspension but usually have a good frame, they would be a great base for a build up, ie upgrade the suspension and so on as you get sick of it or want something better

Thanks for the real reply tubes

So if ya upgraded the suspension front & rear, and if they came with pro taper bars and a solid frame there's no much left that could be upgraded is there?

Excuse the noob question but whats a uni filter?
I think there's prob another thread re bike upgrades so i'm gonna go search general upgrades... but replys are still appreciated

A uni filter is a good brand air filter. In reply to tubes post I think his talking about 150cc bikes like the Atomik nitrous. The suspension on the two bikes u mentioned are of decent quality, well im not exactly sure with the Pitpro 150 but but if its like the 140xr then it is decent.

yes pretty much but theres no stop to upgrading these chinese pittys thats why theyre so much fun, but with what you said above youd have a solid setup

tryna get hes posts up thats all

Yeh man Im tryin ta get my post count up so I can look like a pro like you, although you could tell by them I kinda new.

I'm sure half of yours of flames though... I no Ive read many-a-tight-arse posts from you

Oi everyone look at my post count I got 42, jealous much?

Yeh man Im tryin ta get my post count up so I can look like a pro like you, although you could tell by them I kinda new.

I'm sure half of yours of flames though... I no Ive read many-a-tight-arse posts from you

Oi everyone look at my post count I got 42, jealous much?

I think motoxxx was refering to sick150 and his useless comments

Latest posts

Back