Who owns a braaap?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini21

Reaction score
Hey looking at braaaps, who has one on here?
Let me know how they are holding up
thanks

Yer I know I was just interested to know how many people own one,
sorry I am new to this site and pitbikes

he is now saying they are the only bike in the world with a life time warrenty

a44a81af.jpg

you would want it to be for the astronomical price they charge

i said last time there was a life time warranty on the bikes not just the frame but nobody believed me.

i said last time there was a life time warranty on the bikes not just the frame but nobody believed me.

LOL we still don't Kenny ... that's because no one in the history of anything has offered a lifetime warranty on a dirtbike before ..not even the japs ... but in the case of a china bike it would simply be business suicide as I've yet to see many china gearboxes last a year let alone a life time ... c'mon man think about it a lifetime warranty on a china pitbike ??? ..... like most of Braaaps marketing it's a lie Kenny.:beerchug:

Guys it's just Kenny's opinion so take it easy

Everyone is entitled to an opinion here, that's what makes this place great.

Kenny's not sharing his opinion as such, more his beliefs about the above claims. The boys that have replied (most being in the mini scene for ever) are more trying to show that things are not always what they seem. Whilst Braaap advertise a "lifetime warranty" untill the fine print and terms of the warranty are clear and precise (and publicized) to all the claims are pretty much meaningless.

The term "smoke and mirrors" comes to mind.

Latest posts

Back