who owns a pitpro?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maadwicked

Reaction score
have any of you blokes had issues with 138cc pitpro? and do you guys do big airs, give the bike a hard time etc?

hay mate, afew of us own the 138 pitpro, tubes380, STICK and my self that i know of, They are a great bike and will handle allllot of shizit, im only running myne in and i cant believe the power it has compared to my old 110. VERY solid bike i have only jumped around 6ft far and 1m high on mine and it seems great. Hoping to hit a mini freestyle ramp soon, around 9ft long 5ft high, not sure how it will hold up, but ill soon find out.

Cheers Mark.:D

I read on another forum one person had problems with the fork seals, but that could of just been him. These people havent had threads with problems. Cool bike for the money, and the new sticker kit looks wicked.

aint no probs over here mate *touches wood and hopes there aint gunna be any* its all good, im buying two more.

i bought 3 138cc pitpros and so far only probs have been buckled rim,2 front brake levers snappin off and the chains comin loose all the time so nuthin much really.........dont really cop many jumps but get the tits reved off em motors are still goin strong but all of them miss 4th gear every now and then and sometimes pop outta gear when goin over little jumps fast

well, i have a 138cc, not a pitpro, but similar!, anyway i have had it miss 4th and sit between the 3rd and 4th selecter gear and grind which was once... thats bout it... rid it hard, not much big jumps atm.... ohhh i have broken clutch and throttle cable now

Yea
Have not had any drama's,but i replaced or rebuilt most part's from new.Nut's and bolt's {should do on all china bikes},wheel bearing's,new rear shock,modded fork's,replaced chain to RK,pro-taper bar's,bracket for oil cooler{in the making}etc etc
STICK
C.F.R

Latest posts

Back