Who said Monster Energy was gay?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not bad, lol monster is gay because they ain't paying you's mega bucks to drive/ride for em.......id have a 650hp ford, but id prefer the subaru any day.

man you guys are all backwards

monster girls are always hotter at any event (them rockstar)

fords are shit unless free

ken block cant drive for shit he is no where near the top 10 in the wrc infact he is getting smashed
he got beaten at his own game buy pastrana, deegan, and about 3 other rally usa guys at the x games. he blew up his 650hp ford there to. and all these videos are made on his practice track which he know's like the back of his hand

the real world can catch up to ya pretty quick

ken block cant drive for shit he is no where near the top 10 in the wrc infact he is getting smashed
he got beaten at his own game buy pastrana, deegan, and about 3 other rally usa guys at the x games. he blew up his 650hp ford there to. and all these videos are made on his practice track which he know's like the back of his hand

Who cares, he makes awesome videos for us to oggle ;)

that car has had some serious $$$ thrown at it...anyone that says its shit or they wouldnt have it is just stupid.

why the negativity??

and anyway dunno if you remember but Pastrana beat Colin Mcrae at hes own sport so i dont think you can really mention him seeing as Colin was like the best of best!!!

why the negativity??

and anyway dunno if you remember but Pastrana beat Colin Mcrae at hes own sport so i dont think you can really mention him seeing as Colin was like the best of best!!!

um dunno peanut

he does have talent but there are much better drivers out there and yes colin mcrae was the best but rally cross was not nessecarily his top claim to fame he was a racer

i just think he has to earn his place or more to the point his status a bit more rather than buy it or have it handed to him

dunno

I think it was more a driving display, like someone mentioned above (possibly Coolie) this is a set up circuit that he has prob driven like 100 times before it was filmed..Cant say as much in the WRC as i dont really know him..

STILL i thought it was an awesome display of driving skills with an insane little car!

i've had a thought

he has really bought rally sport back in to the lime light with this set of films he has done you have to give him credit for that

i've had a thought

he has really bought rally sport back in to the lime light with this set of films he has done you have to give him credit for that

i've had a thought

i've had a thought

looks like you had two thoughts :D

^^^^ lol , i agree , look what money can do for ya , ill give it , the man can drive but he's far from up there with the best

i recon its cool tho that he's using his money to better promote a sport , be it that most of the coin comes from monster anyways

an i for 1 dont think monster is gay , i dont drink the crap but the sponsor events for ppl like us to enjoy

why is that gay , i think its plus reps to monster and all the others to make this stuff happen

he has really bought rally sport back in to the lime light with this set of films he has done you have to give him credit for that[/QUOTE]

no way coolmodee, have you watched WRC recently ?, Mitsubishi has pulled out, Subaru has pulled out, Peugeot has pulled out, its literally ford and Citroen, its horrible to watch

Ken Blocks driving skill is undeniable however WRC is just as dead as Group B is.

All these films do is bring brand awareness to DC shoes , which i think he has done quite well, he single handily brought dc shoes from nothing to a where it is today much respect. dc shoe quality has gone to hell though in the last couple years.

i think this is probably his best video, its bloody hilarious
YouTube - KEN BLOCK'S TRAX STI CAR

Last edited:
i haven't seen any of the WRC boys launch a rally car 171 ft either

qDi0MZJZ-w0

Latest posts

Back