Who wants a brand new top of the line bike for just $1561.01

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mental DHZ

Reaction score
I found this website WANCH PITBIKESPORTS - I have found the best looking pitbike I have ever seen, I have asked them how much per unit for the top of the line bike (crossfire). The bike includes 140cc Lifan engine or 125cc Jialing engine ,alloy muffler and cnc tip,DNM/FAST ACE front fork,DNM rear shock abbsorber,forged die after CNC solid frame and mono link swing arm,CNC Hubs,alloy rim,alloy handlebars,CNC throttle,CNC clucth lever,CNC brake lever,CNC brake lever,CNC triple clamp adj,CNC engine parts,carborn fiber igntion cover,CNC fuel cap ,CNC kick starter and shifter,CNC oil cooler. I have to get 68 other pitbikers to purchase one also - If you dont have the money you can get different models ranging from $895.786 to $1586.01AU. The bike ive seen is just $1586.01AU it would easily compete with a motovert - it looks a lot better and its half the price. I cant belive it. Anyone who wants to get involved just pm me.

PS - Sorry for the heading it is wrong

Last edited:
Is that price inclusive of shipping? i doubt it, then whatever cut the goverement takes when they get here, and pay for a truck to bring the container to you and wait whilst you unload your 70 odd pitbikes, it will add a fair bit to the price of each bike. ;)

They look like junk mate! Id hope that theyre bikes go faster than the rate their website loads up too! Youd be better off buying something local and saving a whole lotta hassles! Good cheap stuff just does not happen, everything is made to a price, youll get what you pay for!

thats true captain dust i would also get a bike locally as it is a big pain in the arse to get things through customs.

B1002251116.jpg

Dirt Bike Manufacturer
link to specs
these retail for $989us this is without customs charge. storage if not picked up in 24 hrs, and with the chance that they wont change parts on ya for chepa shit. BTW all china parts are copy.DNM shocks are made in germany.not china.like Fastace was made in U.S but sold out to Taiwan
And you can get a sample ie. 1 or 2

Last edited:
I found this website WANCH PITBIKESPORTS - I have found the best looking pitbike I have ever seen, I have asked them how much per unit for the top of the line bike (crossfire). The bike includes 140cc Lifan engine or 125cc Jialing engine ,alloy muffler and cnc tip,DNM/FAST ACE front fork,DNM rear shock abbsorber,forged die after CNC solid frame and mono link swing arm,CNC Hubs,alloy rim,alloy handlebars,CNC throttle,CNC clucth lever,CNC brake lever,CNC brake lever,CNC triple clamp adj,CNC engine parts,carborn fiber igntion cover,CNC fuel cap ,CNC kick starter and shifter,CNC oil cooler. I have to get 68 other pitbikers to purchase one also - If you dont have the money you can get different models ranging from $895.786 to $1586.01AU. The bike ive seen is just $1586.01AU it would easily compete with a motovert - it looks a lot better and its half the price. I cant belive it. Anyone who wants to get involved just pm me.

PS - Sorry for the heading it is wrong

Dude those bikes are real deals if you are judging from their appearances. No offence BSE bikes could do the same job as well, and better yet the price might be even cheaper. My question is r u really gonna go for it? For sure you might able to obtain some samples from the factory but you would ask for a big fat bill to pay from Custom which approximately around 1300 AUS. Now without a proper set up firm, you would expect that you can not sale the bikes as in charge people to pay for it, because as a importer you need to pay the insurance on the bikes which you intend to sale even only for one. The price is 30,000 AUS per year. Of course you can just say dude I m doing this for fun and all my mates just gonna pay me in cash. Well guess what before you do that Custom would already had the bikes in records as if they found out you did sale them, no matter with margin or not the punishment is serious probably even needa do time behind the bar. Meanwhile if someone really did sale the bikes without paying insurance then I wouldn't be mates with this person anymore, coz the action is selfish as this person simply but my life on the line just coz couple of 100 bucks or a boost of self-estimation since he or her can get something flashy cheaper.

Now come back to those bikes. It is just too obvious to tell the company is trying really hard to gather all the good models design from the market and expect for a good bucket return. Unfortunately they didn't do a proper job since the factory doesn’t own the design. Without a thoroughly processing all the figures during designing a new model, the bike would be look beautiful but it will be another "Ford Pinto Incident in Mini world".

I saw the frame of the first bike from original Thumpstar factory before. However the company eventually didn't go for it. I might be sounded stupid but there is a reason why a company with such good reputation to ditch on a new design after spent God knows how much for the whole design process. Second bike is just funny and personally I think its disgraceful insult to a good brand. the bike frame is a copy from Motovert Pro, yet coz the IP regulation as well as save the money from really doing the frame up by entire CNC production. The frame is a joke. Now the Third one ppl can easily found that frame from last issue of mmmmm can't exactly remember either Freeriders or Australian Dirt bikes The frame is from FMR. Judge from the picture I would say they did a good job there but still compare other things it’s just a hybrid.

I don’t really want to lecture anyone here but drop my piece. Guess what I am trying to say is that there are million factories in China trying to produce bike and hopefully one day we can see some bikes beat the Japs' then we can proud that we've got one. So far stick with brands, coz there are reasons they stand and last in the market.

Last edited:
true that fuzz mini but i think you should edit your post as it was a bit hard to understand mate.

Whats this insurances u r talking about. i bet everyone selling crappy bikes on e-bay have no insurance. i looked into it and found only charge is customs charge(1o% of gross bike price),freightapprox $160us.plus other cahrge i cant think of.(check customs.gov.au) $980us bike would cost approx aus$1700 to get here.There are a few china based export websites. E-mail a factory and see what response u get(they are usually very accomodating). also pitbikes are in the un-registrable imoprt section therefore only require frount and rear hydraulic brakes, kill switch, and steering head to have no free play if wheel is of the ground> BTW dont listen to any1 else that says it cant be done. A mate of mine with a pitbike and mountain bike shop is importing parts dirt cheap from a factory in china,ie pro-taper bar $17us, Fastace 66rcl 1000lbs $22us, etc only prob is gotta buy 15 of 1 thing 25 of another etc.. he is soon going to imoprt frames, motors wheels etc all seperate. apparantly even cheaper to import parts and then build bike here. Good luck getting 68 more buyers but.
REMEMBER ALL JAPANESE BIKES WERE CONSIDERED CRAP 30 YEARS AGO.

Last edited:
Whats this insurances u r talking about. i bet everyone selling crappy bikes on e-bay have no insurance. i looked into it and found only charge is customs charge(1o% of gross bike price),freightapprox $160us.plus other cahrge i cant think of.(check customs.gov.au) $980us bike would cost approx aus$1700 to get here.There are a few china based export websites. E-mail a factory and see what response u get(they are usually very accomodating). also pitbikes are in the un-registrable imoprt section therefore only require frount and rear hydraulic brakes, kill switch, and steering head to have no free play if wheel is of the ground> BTW dont listen to any1 else that says it cant be done. A mate of mine with a pitbike and mountain bike shop is importing parts dirt cheap from a factory in china,ie pro-taper bar $17us, Fastace 66rcl 1000lbs $22us, etc only prob is gotta buy 15 of 1 thing 25 of another etc.. he is soon going to imoprt frames, motors wheels etc all seperate. apparantly even cheaper to import parts and then build bike here. Good luck getting 68 more buyers but.
REMEMBER ALL JAPANESE BIKES WERE CONSIDERED CRAP 30 YEARS AGO.

The insurance is only a moral action as well as a self-protection procedure for all the respective stores have to done. Either that or people injured even died during race can come back hunt you:D or basically sue you. The result is either declares Bankruptcy or doing some serious time and find a cell mate.

Now about those parts your mate imports. Glad to hear that we can get pro-taper cheaper that way but I most definitely will not go for it, coz it looks like your mate already committed a commercial fraud since there already has a designed importer for the brand, which mean your mate generate to benefits where he’s not entitle to it. 22 USD FASTACE huh? Real beauty how about 10 USD? just the sticker matter mate, the genuine FASTACE is from Southern Taiwan base on the salary rate there I really don’t think that's possible but if so I would love to get some since there is no designated importer for the brand yet.

Anyway Like I said previously there are million factories in China produce bikes. While seek for maximization on the profitability try to ask the questions to yourself first "why product needs a brand, and how you know the brand'?

Yeah think I will edit the post, sorry guys. I am only use my boy's ID to type here and normally I m man with few words so again sorry about the post. Since I am also a businessman whenever things that business related come crosss the arguement between profitability and basic rules of being a honest business operator well just cant help it.

as said b4 and will say again. all parts on chines bikes are copies. DNM made in Germany, Fastace made in taiwan, Pro-taper is U.S etc....Yet check the specs on most bikes and it says part made in china.Why is a 26mm Mikuni carb $270U.S for the real deal but can be bought fro $50-$60 on e-bay? as u said it is tha matter of a sticker or stamp(if u dont know what u are looking at) which is the majority of chinese bike buyers. Just type in Nike shoes on a china-supply website and see how many factorys supply em. Copyright dont mean shit in China and soon will be like this here. And no my mate is only generating a profit tpo feed his family. for example I picked up a Yoshimura carbon fibre throttle for $40. At the local Honda shop woulda paid $100+ for the same thing. If he gets it for a good price so does the customer. Unlike the big 4 Jap companys that take ur money then still shit on you. I know of a 2006 model Cr250 that has less then 3hrs on it that will not go. Honda shop wants nothing to do with it(no warranty motorcross bike) $9000 down the drain.( lucky he is rich and got a sense of humour,guynna hang it on the wall surrounded by lemons.) Like anything it is buyer beware buyers responsibilty to ensure you get what u pay for. Dont buy a repco mountainbike for Downhill so why buy a chinese pit bike to race on.

sorry every one from what I saw they looked to be ok - I just thought it would be an awsum idea - anyways thanks for the replys

Latest posts

Back