Who wants to be the hero?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cordogs

Reaction score
Over three hundred bikes and only four tough guys? The driver has his wife and 5 month old daughter in the car.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/46NZ4wLOxO4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

popcorn_yes.gif

that guy needs a bullet.. what an idiot where was he going to go with a heap of sports bikes behind him? lol

Hoooleeeeeeeeeeeeeee crap!

What a bÄstard!

Glad that guy at the end threw his dirtbike down and hammered the fellows window, probably ended up with malicious damage charges but hell, that guy ran down riders! WTF???

Would love to find the resolution of that case.

- boingk

Or the right time...
The driver ended up in hospital, cuts and gashes.

was on the radio but was manipulated so that the bikers were bikies and it was just an act of road rage, now that I have seen the video I hate that guy in the land rover. Apparently it was a guy with his wife and daughter aswell.

Edit: oh just read the first post.... that was allready siad:(

Hmmm iv'e seen a few vids up on live-leak of the ride, gotta say the bikers were acting like ****wits b4 during and after this... BUT in the same boat what sort of a ****head thinks he can run over a few bikes and riders and then just drive off into the sunset? Alot of ****wittery on both sides... Murica!!!

Yeah I agree! ^^^ all those who thought it was a good idea to chase him just made things worse for them selfs as well as the drivers.

Corner someone who's protecting their family and you can expect bad **** to happen! They're luck he didn't start swerving at them or worse, pull out a gun!

The driver was clearly not of sound mind to think he could just drive off after knocking someone off the bike in the first place. IMO they're all lucky it didn't go a lot worse!

More law abiding citizens!
URL:http://www.shockmansion.com/2013/10...mob-cause-havoc-on-the-streets-and-footpaths/

Last edited:
I dont really know the situation, but for all i know, this could really be a proper gang.. Im mean, just cause you ride a sport bike, doesnt mean your a good bloke... and a harley means a bad bloke...

If it was a real gang, and im not saying it is... I dont know what Id do with a whole gang surrounding me with my wife and kids in the car.. Id probably gas it too I recon.. If they think they can do whatever they want and attack me, you can be sure im gonna do whatever I can to protect myself and my family..

Moral of the story I recon is, if you are gonna intimidate and threaten someone, be prepared for a full scale retaliation, as the victim doesnt know what level of violence may come at them, so they will react will 100% force available to them.
Bikers didnt even know who they were dealing with.. Dude in the car could have pulled a gun and wasted a stack of them!

TLDR: What cordogs said.. ha ha....

I dont really know the situation, but for all i know, this could really be a proper gang.. Im mean, just cause you ride a sport bike, doesnt mean your a good bloke... and a harley means a bad bloke...

If it was a real gang, and im not saying it is... I dont know what Id do with a whole gang surrounding me with my wife and kids in the car.. Id probably gas it too I recon.. If they think they can do whatever they want and attack me, you can be sure im gonna do whatever I can to protect myself and my family..

Moral of the story I recon is, if you are gonna intimidate and threaten someone, be prepared for a full scale retaliation, as the victim doesnt know what level of violence may come at them, so they will react will 100% force available to them.
Bikers didnt even know who they were dealing with.. Dude in the car could have pulled a gun and wasted a stack of them!

TLDR: What cordogs said.. ha ha....
Thats the 1st thing i saw, i think there were a couple of patches out there though

got to say if that was my family id have ran over the bikers/bikies not just their bikes if i felt like they were a threat to my wife and child. it would be interesting to no the full facts to this situation

This is the lad who got the "broken leg" looks slightly more than that... But whats that old saying, believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see....
LiveLeak-dot-com-07b_1380683692-jay-meezee-photos-1.jpg

LiveLeak-dot-com-07b_1380683692-1377547_411906198910767_1972102079_n.png

How was that tool at the begining who brakes infront of a suv what a ****, but I supose I would have been into the vigilante Atleast the bub wasn't hurt

Latest posts

Back