why buy from pitpro?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sniper

Reaction score
I want a 140cc dirtbike but not sure where to get it from.There are some good reviews on here and the net about pitpro but the thing is they havent been auctioning thier bikes on ebay for a while now,only buy it now prices which are alot dearer than say the atomik bikes.

I know atomik are crap in thier customer service and pitpro will help you with anything but arent they all china bikes?I want to buy a 140cc with the bigger wheels 17"front 14"rear.I really want the pitpro 140cc bigfoot(the white one)as they look pretty cool but i could get an atomik for approx $400 cheaper on ebay.

I assume even if i buy a pitpro at thier price it is still a china bike that i will need to fix things up on it first before i ride,like replacing all nut/bolts with high tensil and locktight,chain,shocker oil and other things.

So what is the best option?The pitpro 140cc bigfoot bikes are $1299 on ebay and i could get an atomik reign 140cc bigwheel for around $700/$800 mark on ebay.Which is the best choice?I have also hear the the dimentions on the pitpro 140cc bigfoot have not ben changed to go well with the bigger wheels and that makes it feel funny when riding.Is this correct?

in my oppinion,if ur gunna get a pitpro do as u sed and change and loktite all nuts n bolts,but i wouldnt bother witht the atomik,me cuz got 1 and it went from brand new to shit house in a month and he barely rode it did nothing but break and die,i own a pitpro 250sx and every1 sed the r crap but i love mine,ive only eva had the fronts lock up on me b4,so say pit pro all they way man

just because atomik and pitpro are both chinas it doesnt mean theyre the same quality.

pitpro uses better quality parts and plus like you said you get much better customer service.

if you've got the money then buy a pitpro, but if you cant afford it then get the atomik but its not going to be as good as a pitpro.
you get what you pay for!

p.s. i probably wouldnt bother replacing nuts and bolts with high tensile ones but definately locktight them.

I've heard nothing but bad things about atomik so stay away from them.
PitPro seems to be the best option for a cheap china bike, they're not perfect but they hold up pretty well once you fix em up a bit. Me and my bro both ride pitpro's and they're great so far other than having to replace the usual stuff like handlebars, chain & airfilter.

I would buy from mso but they are more expensive than pitpro and i know thier bikes are better but i just cant afford that much.Thank for all the replies.

hey the 140cc bigfoot are good
better than atomik
go the PITPRO
they been out longer and they a good price
MSO are great bikes
but a bit expensive
depends on wat u can afford
they all china bikes
but the different brands are diffreent quality
go the pitpro

Now i have changed my mind,im going to get the 160cc bigfoot with yx engine.

my personal opion i don't like the bigger wheels on the pitpro i think they make it look out of proportion and wierd, but diffenly go for it if you want. When you get your bike post a few pics up of it!!

If you live in Melbourne I would recommend a visit to Motorbike city in Ferntree Gully, I have found Dom and the boys down there to offer the best customer service I have experienced in years.
He is open 7 days a week and late every week night! He has a huge supply of parts and is very helpfull and you can ring him anytime on the mobile for help or advise.
They also stock Motorverts but at $3k a little more than a pitpro

yea dom at motorbikecity's a good bloke, helped me out a few times when I needed parts pulled of bikes out the back

Latest posts

Back