why is your account name what it is?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because I had a different accents to all of the other kids during high school.
So I told them I was from nowhere and they thought I said Norway.

It stuck.
Even my boss at work calls me Norway

Mines TyD because I was originally going to put Ty (my first name) but it was too short lol.. So I added D as my last name is Drew.

j law is a mad kid. love his riding style.

westy comes from my surname.

I can't remember where the "Krazed" came from, but for those who played Deus Ex, the "0451" opened the bunker at the police headquarters :p

I'm a bit of an old-school geek ;)

Mines XIRRUS because it was from a wi-fi finder-SS program on my pc....I regret it now....

Because, my name is Matthew then I shortened it to Matt. The bombers is because I USED to follow the essondon bombers in AFL (note: USED to)

Then the user name stuck in many forums and sites and I really cbf changing it:)

My username comes from.. i've always like cars, bikes and racing plus
my fave band is blink182.. so i just put them together.. Racer182
I like boobs too... just thought i'd say, just cos were talking about things
we like ! ( Ladies feel free to PM and show me ) :p

oldhack cause I felt old that day. hack because when I was younger we would ask each other if we wanted to go for a 'hack' (meaning ride) after school, on the weekend, etc.
Stick em together and you got oldhack, Simple!

i picked mine because where i live gulel meens turtle and i love turtle. The other bit is because i love 160s and the on bit comes from gulel on ice what i used to say with my friends

Latest posts

Back