Why the Jipin 3rd & 4th gear Jams at Moderite speed?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm...could be a sticky clutch. The Ji-Pin ive got is a manual

when i first got the bike i changed the oil to silkolene racing oil b4 i got on it & it has been doing this problem since i bort it but it gears down fine while im riding fast.

yeah i just changed mine to silkolene. Could it be you shift tecnique? I dont mean to insult you but i dont know if this is your first bike or your 10th lol

Yer this is my first bike all i do to gear down is let the throttle right off and slip it down but its like the gear leaver jams down and stays down at the same time as the gears are jamed and u have to slip it up to un jam it but when it un jams it bunny hopes the bike

give your throttle a twitch when ya come down the gears, it'll take practice but that should sort the prob. I use this trick for dry shifting which is harder to master on a manual lol

k thanks i shall try this tomorrow thank you for your time and knowledge and ill get bak to you if you wont ill just post another post on this thread telling you how it went ok

Could still be tecnique or sticky clutch, appart from that im outa ideas at the mo lol

Hey man i cracked open my block because i was riding my bike last week end and i lost all my gears and it was just running in nutral and i found that the curclip off the shifter arm was gone and the shifter plate was loose so i fixed it all up and it does not jam when coming down from 4th to 3rd or 3rd to 2nd it runs awsome.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back