WILDWEST SHOOTOUT Nov 3-4 (mini-motard)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ringo

Certified MR Member
Reaction score
Pictures say 1000 words:

photo7sv.jpg

If anyone wants more information shoot me a pm or email at: [email protected]

Last edited:
Hmmm How much to transport a container over thier i wonder??? Load up all our bikes in sydney the week b4, then plane trip over Hmmmmmmm, i might start investigating :)

Nope... Investigated enough, gonna be a good $500 + just to get the bike there, so $1000 return :( Or a 46hr drive.... I'm out.

I had a quick look at 2 options

Box 100kg (1200x1000x600) $250 each way
5 X boxes same as above $1000 each way ($200 ea.)

Transport van by rail:
$1450
Pack van with 6 bikes and gear and share cost, around $250 each way.

Either way $400 return is pricey and I understand the sentiment, it was heaps cheaper racing pocket bikes to do the whole freight thing.

Cheers Ringo, that does sound a bit better than my calculations.... I'll keep thinkin this one over, cause it's sounds like it's gonna be 1 hell of a day.

P.S. how does sunday carry across 2 days :p

As I will be going to this event, I am offering my help to anyone needing anything to do
with the weekend.
Ask me and i will do my best to help.

:( Just worked out it's the weekend after the GP, as i'm off for a week for the GP i deffinately wno't be getting the next week off. Sorry lads i'm out :(

Interstate guys, I have emailed the Supp Regs/Entry Forms out to the guy's I have emails for:
NSW: CLaw
QLD: Tony and Chris J
VIC: Barnes, grnman, Hippy
SA: Someone get on to me on the below email and I'll flick it your way!!

Get onto them if you need a copy sent through or email me and I'll send them :
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back