will a lifin outlaw fit on my thumpstar

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEST_Thumpstar

Reaction score
Will a 140cc Lifan Outlaw fit on my Genuine Thumpstar pics of bike below.
Any help is appreciated.
Cheers

if your wonderin y its in aftermarket parts it was a accident was suppos to go in here have changed the words in dat one.

neither does mine, for the moment ive cable tied it on to my carb's gooseneck and the ignition coil ;)

haha no, and im not taking any :p it kinda looks like shit and sits on a funny angle, but it works. you could also use wire or something to do the same... im worried the plastic cable ties will melt lol... i carry some spares just incase

i have a pitpro outlaw with alloy frame, dont have access to a tig welder. if it was steel id just use a mig or arc welder to weld a bracket to the frame, but its not. ill work something out, but hey it works for now.

maybe you could drill and tap the frame and bolt one on if there is a good clear spot for it then you can always remove it

I saw one mounted where the front plate should go (just a thought). Are you sure that the Pitpro outlaw frame is alloy, I thought it was painted steel, test it with a magnet. If you want to weld a bracket on anybody who makes alloy bullbars could do it in a snap. (also radatior dudes, and any engineering shop should be able to sort one out for less than $50 in alloy or steel, at least in mudgee they could)

If you have a steel frame and can make a bracket yourself most panel shops would weld it on for $5 - $10.

lol no way im going to pay a cent to mount it... i probably like the idea of attaching a bracket to the bottom of the frame spars (hmmm tek screws? lol) best so far... but she works for now.

i dont think the oil lines would be long enough to sit between the forks?

Back