... will it last...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacky4

Reaction score
will a pitpro new 125cc last a long time with nothing goin wrong with it? thnxs

I suppose it depends on how heavy handed you are, also What is your size,wieght etc?

I think the bike guru's on this forum might be able to help answer your question better then i could!
common sense pretty much plays a part in it aswell! Take care of the bike, it will take care you!

It depends how hard you ride the engine, if your planning on jumping.. what your planning on doing on the bike and how you run it in is the key to how long its going to last.. If you tighten everything and service the bike frequently you shouldnt have a problem.

If all you are going to do on it for a while is just cruise and ride smoothly (unlikely) then I guess nothing wrong will happen if you maintain it well.

ye ok i weight 55kg and im medium height and all im doin is like track stuff not jumping big or anythin not that good lol um ye i work in a dirtbike store so i can bring to them to service and ye i take car of my bikes pritty well so ye i can get a new pitpro at city motorbikes for $550 has any 1 been there and got 1??? and also wats good 110cc or 125cc??

Last edited:
the engine should last a few years at least, but the rest of the bike will fall apart around you unless regularly maintained

the 125cc would be better, also check that the one you are going to buy from that motorbike shop has the cradle mount on it.

medium-pitpro-125-framesamp.jpg

that one is off ebay, i would recommend that you purchase the one with a cradle mount as they prevent engine mounts cracking or even worse snapping.

just go on ebay and type in "pit pro" all the pitpro bikes listed will come up and you will see how much they are going for.

the bike will last you for ever if you do the right things at the start, tighten ever bolt, change oil to a good quality one, and run the motor in properly. after this the bike will run hard and for a long time.

hope this helps.
callan

look after it and it should look after you

the engine should last a few years at least, but the rest of the bike will fall apart around you unless regularly maintained

My 125 lifan (same as the one on the pitpro) lasted about ten months, I killed the gearbox and it burns all the oil in two days.

But I rode it every single day and thrashed it pretty hard.

if ya take care of the thing it will last a while, if ya just ride it hard, re hard and jump rlly big and do no maintnance then it will last 1/10 of the time.
i tend to get out the bike and make sure everything is very tight about once a month and if something plays up then don't keep riding, find out the problem and fix it, i guess if ur in a bike shop u'll hav no probs finding spare parts huh?

Latest posts

Back