Will These Fit My Bike???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayden-pitbikez

Reaction score
i decided it wood be more fun to just mod mine and i cbf buying a new one lol and i can do this over a periiod of time other than just buying the back and having to wait to save.. but back to the topic does anyone now if theyll fit?

The forks should fit and I would take a punt on the swingarm also fitting. Ask the seller to measure up the swinga and compare it to your standard one. The axle size will also need to be checked for both

Last edited:
so should i go measure my axle now and check its the right size? and if it is does that mean the forks will fit.. i think ill pas on the swingarm for now and get one later cos i dont have the money for both yet

yeh lol im not good with making my mind up but i have now. hey cass38a i rekon they wood fit cos they say they fit bse and shit so should i bid on them ?

Jayden, why dont you just buy a 140 engine instead of a brand new 140cc?

If you have 12mm axels then they should fit (the only possible problem is that you may need a different size bearing in the steering tube, but this is unlikley and and easy fix).

ourite sweet but i dont have time to check it now wood it be most likely that i have a 12mm axle? it says that there bse forks and they'll fit bse bikes so they probly fit mine?

Mine is a BSE and has 15mm axels, quick duck out to the shed and measure the end of your axel (it will only take 2 minutes).

ok sweet thanks can i measure it with like a tape measure or bullshit or do i have to use some special tool shit lol?

my stepdad reckons there 10mm but he didnt even measure em is there 10mm axles for these bikes i thought the bikes had 12mm or 15mm axles

Latest posts

Back