Will these fit???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it depends on the type of port the 160cc has usually they are klx ports if so the first link you posted is the correct system you need but make shore you get the right bend either klx or crf. the second pipe link is for small bore motors(50cc)

i have the atomik nitrous 160cc YX bike... i assume it was a klx variant?

will it make any difference to the bike with the pipe?

also, off topic slightly, where can i get troy lee design helmets here in OZ? any web sites to order from? i know my size from the helmet i have now... or even a place in melbourne to go see them?

It will make a small difference , depends what pipe you got now..

And please do not get the powercore pipe! i wouldnt use it on anything bigger then a 88cc... if that

lol... nah i was thinking the first link. but there is tons of good **** on the site, and other pipes too... just looks alot better than the DHZ version big bore pipes too.. not sure what bend it is though

thanks dvdrip... appreciate it. surely it has to be a better pipe than the one on the nitrous 160cc stock.

thats 1 answer, next... no one knows where to get a try lee helmet from? i tried amx in keilor (melbourne) but dont stock troy lee or fox helmets.

I really doubt you'll notice any power increase, it'll sound different tho. there's much better and cheaper ways to make the bike faster.
kinda pointless putting an FMF pipe on an atomik

yeah i just came across it and thought id ask the question... want a deeper note though. might try the ebay version... big bore exhaust. dont wanna take the baffles out of the current one

just repack the stock muffler real tight stainless steel, it sounds pretty good after that. Or try packing it a bit loose at first that's meant to make it louder

yeah ill give that a crack first off... thanks for the advice mate.

now does anyone know where to find troy lee design helmets here? the net is not ding me any favours... even if i have to order it off the net, i already have tried multiple helmets on so i know my sizing. just can not find them anywhere... melb would be good, but anywhere... anyone?

noticed when going to order a pipe there are 2 variants... one model says klx the other cr... on the dhz site it says to suit 150, 160 klx style, but dvdrip u say its cr style on the other link?

Here are some threads you might want to read:
- http://www.miniriders.com.au/bike-setup/24009-performance-upgrades-guidelines-stage-i-iii.html
- http://www.miniriders.com.au/bike-setup/12274-tricks-trade.html

If your unsure about the bend get one of these adaptors:
- Pitster Pro - NCC Pipe Adaptor
- DHZ Mini Moto - NCC Pipe Adaptor

Both are the same and from the same bloke. As for the helmet your local bike shop might be able to order one in for you. Here are a few web-sites that might have a helmet for you:
- Troy Lee Designs, Troy Lee Helmets, Troy Lee Designs | Buy Now at ChainReactionCycles.com

Really hard to find stuff from google.

Goodluck with it.

is that link with the helmets an aussie site? i see it is in oz dollars but i dont think its an aussie site which means we cant use the helmet, gotta meet AU standards

Nope I just checked the 'Contact us' link and it says they're in United Kigndom:
- Contact Us

Sorry about that. It truly is hard to find an aussie site with them. Keep an eye out on eBay something might pop up.

no i mean it suits the smaller style pitbike frame with crf50 style plastics example: atomik nitrous
I don't know if it will actually mount up to your engine

yep... follw ya.
yeh i checked the contact us too... it really is hard to find a site for the helmets.

Latest posts

Back