Will this Yzf 250 be any good?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingers

Reaction score
Hey guys well im on the hunt to buy a rec reged yzf 250 or mostly any MX 250 with rec reg and came across this one, The only prob is i have no experiance with big bikes and the bike is about 2 hours away from where i live> So basically im askin is this bike any good and hows the pricing on it?

Used Motorcycles For Sale - Buy and Sell Used Motorcycles Australia - bikesales.com.au

Got a message from the guy saying 7.8k is the cheapest he'll go.

Had a look at ktms and also huskys but none that suited me.

Is the crf hondas mx bike cause i havent looked at any of them yet? Im looking for a mx bike not an enduro and it needs to be rec reged.

Also while i got a thread going, whats the go with bikes that are rec reged but have no lights? Can the coppers fine you if the bike is rec reged but dont have any lights fitted cause thats what alot of these mx bikes seem to be.

Thanks

crf are motorcross bikes,and probly the best followed bye kawasaki.thats this years order,

but yes crf are race motorcross bikes

that will be the way to go ya dont have to rebuild the yzf as often as the crf

dunno bout 8k i reckon ya could get a new one for not much more than that or a 450

thanks guys going to have a look at it on sunday, gonna see if i can get him down on price or get some gear thrown in with it. Is there anything that i should pay attetion to when im looking at the bike? Anything that these bikes are known to go wrong on em early?

Thanks for the replys guys

Latest posts

Back