Wires

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwikaz

Reaction score
hey guys ive taken all the wires out of my bike that operates the starter motor, but i need to know what wires(colours of wires) are responsable for the spark from the flywheel to the cdi so i can conect them cause theres like five different colour wires(bunched up) comn out of the gear box case where the flywheel is but i only need two for spark im pritty sure?? im hangn to start my bike its new once ive figured this out im home :(

this might help ya mate not shure if all the colours are the same as on the diagram but maybe!
engine-wire.jpg

diagram

what kind of bike is that diagram off?? i got an Atomik proX 250cc china, with a zongshen motor so?? that diagram looks wrong , i dont think my bike set up is like that?? thank anyways.

Last edited:
help please

ive only got one problem whats the deal with all the green connections??? do they get joined or bolted to frame???

Last edited:
loom

is it possible to make a loom with thicker wire, i think it would make a better spark and or connection?? my bike is new and i cant even ride the thing because i effed the loom up :mad: :mad:

motor

my motor does not have a black and white, all i need to know is what colour is the pick up wire on the zongshen then i should be ok , hangn to ride it help me please put me outta my misery lol :eek: :eek: also do all the green wires go to the frame ?? or do they get connected to each other??

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back