wiring help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackbmx2010

Reaction score
hey guys and girls, i cant get a spark out of my new bike, a fym 110. ive tryed with 2different spark plugs and 2 cdi's but still nothing. ive searched here and google but all the digrams i could find are really confusing or the colors are all diffrent. this picture is what ive got atm

wiring.jpg

ive got a clean earth point and almost new plug aswell and it was apparently all working last time the bike was going but none of the the wires were connected when i got it.

also forgot to add. the black and yellow going to the kill switch goes into a connector then the black and black with white stripe wires continue to the kill switch

Could be wrong but black with a yellow trace is usually coil + and black with a white trace is the killswitch. Leave the killswitch disconnected until you have spark to make sure thats not killing the spark

no probs, done the same thing myself thats how i know(worked it out after half an hour of swearing and tools flying across the backyard)

Latest posts

Back