Wiring issues for thump-star 50ccm

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joker58

Reaction score
i can not get it to sparks. i have bought a new cdi and a spark-plug but it wont do anything, i need some help. jhp

why did u replace the cdi in the first place? when did the problem start and what did it do?. when u say its not getting spark is that because you looked or just because it wont start?. have you looked over the wireing for the kill switch and from the spark plug to the coil for and damaged sections or to see if the spark plug cap has came apart?

Like klx110 said have you visually seen that the plug is not sparking? If you have then unhook your killswitch to eliminate it as it may be faulty. Defianatly remove your plastics and inspect your wire harness and check the terminals are joined and covered

also inorder to make sure you are properly testing the spark make sure you are grounding the spark plug out by touching it aginst metal when turning over your bike.

i have bought a new one but now i can get the breaks to work, i dont know how to get the air out of the system,hope you can read this my english is not very good. and some of you can help me. thanks for all the help you give me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back