wiring on motovert outlaw PLEASE HELP!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mso_elite_rider

Reaction score
hey people i just got the motovert outlaw motor, i have fitted it to my mso elite no problems, throttle clutch no probs, only trouble i am having atm is the wiring my old lifan 138cc has like 5 wires coming from my motor eg, 2x green, white, yellow and some others. my new motovert outlaw only has a black and white one and i also got a black box with it which has green, yellow, white wires on it. i would like to fit my kitaco cdi and kitaco super ignition coil to the motovert outlaw. any help would be great thanks.

I Got My Outlaw Today Fuking Hell Wat A Kunt Wireing Is All Different Im So Pissed Off. Mack Do U Sell The Wireing Too?

anyone please help ? im gona have another go tomorrow after work and i will also pop into motorbike show to find out if they have any info.

Not to sure on the wiring but i know the motovert motor is surposed to have a inner rotor kit in it if so your cdi you have will be no good but i have this that should do the trick for you
809907893-0_thumb.jpg
Good luck O and what did you pay for your motor??

thanks piccolo i paid $999 for motor and i went to my local bike shop today and they rang motovert and got emailed exact same pic as what u just showed me but its not in colour was just black and white so your pic makes even more sence now and i can see yours better. I plugged in the wires and my motor kicked over woo hooo. How come i cannot run my kitaco cdi? its got 5 wires same as stock cdi i got from motovert i just need to find out which wires goes to the kitaco cdi wire colors.

well as far as i know the motovert has a IRK in it and they use a different cdi as far as i know But i could be wrong might want to ask Mack or tubes380 or someone else but im fairly sure

yer there is a cdi for the irk i was just hopeing to use my good kitaco cdi as it cost me $100 and i wanna get rid of the chinese crap. anyone know if i can get kitaco cdi for IRK at all or if someone knows if the normal kitaco cdi will work. ill ask bike shop next time im there if they can get kitaco IRK cdi seperate, but i got motor running so im happy for now. just got to fit oil cooler Oil Coolers Akunar Motorcycle Parts & Accessories im looking at getting the top one after a while, and tidy up the wires for now and go for a ride this weekend cant wait woo hooo.

dident the motor come with twin oil coolers?? What did the motor come with ?? whats the number stamped nere the gear selector?? im thinking of getting one later on when i kill the motor i got

motor came with a slim long oil cooler looks 10x better than one which came with my bike and looks like it would cool better, but yer i wasn't happy it didn't come with the twin cooler thing that looked sweet. ill go have a look at motor number now brb on number on engine is 1P56FMJ any details would be great.

got mine started today and woooooo wat a beast cant wait till its ran in lolz my code on my engine is 1P55FMJ wat other mods does the mojo one have?

Latest posts

Back