wisemans ferry etc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

consumer

Reaction score
Hello, so I just got a new motorbike and need to go out riding somewhere. Of course I can't register it, and having never ventured out into the bush, I did some google earth browsing. There are a few spots that look alright but I'm wondering if anyone ever just goes riding around up there in wisemans ferry (not near roads and houses)?

I know it's illegal, but I wonder how lenient the cops would be if you weren't doing anything (else) wrong, and I wonder how much the fines are. Oh well I'm willing to accept all that but still would be interested to know. Was thinking of going early morning to minimize my chance of running into anyone I don't want to run into :)

Thanks for your responses! Just write whatever is on your mind...

Um, I sometimes go riding in the bush with a couple of mates, only on a 50 and a couple of 90s in the bush, (just cous there is an awrsome track there), and NEVER seen a randger or cop only a few mtbers and a few bush walkers, but I spose it only takes one time to be cought! Maybe ride around the area on a bike first to cheak it out. I dont think your perants would let you leave early in the morning if you want to ride then, any way ?

round 600 for unregisterd class a vehicle on public road.
IMO as long as ur sensible not being a nusence u should be rite

Well 600 is not too bad. I can live with that, lesson learned. I can go early because I have a car and don't live with parents (although I live with my wife !) etc, I'm actually probably a bit older than most people here (in 30s) but this forum is good because the younger guys would be in the same situation as me, where as on other forums I would probably instantly get flamed and be told to use a registered bike blah blah blah.

So has anyone ever been fined then for minding their business riding way out somewhere in the bush not next to any houses or main roads? Early in the morning even?

Oh well I'll keep you posted with what I do! First I will ride it legally somewhere, but jesus I don't want boring tracks, I want trails... so that's why I will resort to the bush in a couple weeks or so. :D

30 hu ,, you just a young fella ,, we gots lots off the old folk here mate

Hehe thanks snitchy...

Yeah I'm going to try pacific park, I've heard good and bad about it but will go and see what it's like anyway.

What's the dress code at these places like pacific park for example? Do you just have to wear a helmet and that's it or do you have to be all geared up?

um you def need a helmet dont know about boots but my mate has ridden in just shoes...

probly need long pants of some sort and yer it only needs to be basic its not really a MX track

next time you head you let me know. i just got a bike for some fun and i live on the central coast and am looking for some spot to have a play in.

Latest posts

Back