Woggys Crf50 Stocker Build .

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The yellow tank probably looks a little out of place at the moment , as i wanted to run it with yellow plastics and a hole different style graphics kit all together.. but the yellow tank is alot deeper yellow then the acerbis plastics i have and it would look pretty **** when put together.. most of the other decent plastic companies yellow seems to be the same to .

I have a yellow/gold skunkworks dressup kit so that should make it blend abit better .

We will see.. waiting for a stock head to come in the mail then i can get the engine together hopefully..

The yellow tank probably looks a little out of place at the moment , as i wanted to run it with yellow plastics and a hole different style graphics kit all together.. but the yellow tank is alot deeper yellow then the acerbis plastics i have and it would look pretty **** when put together.. most of the other decent plastic companies yellow seems to be the same to .

I have a yellow/gold skunkworks dressup kit so that should make it blend abit better .

We will see.. waiting for a stock head to come in the mail then i can get the engine together hopefully..

I actually finished this bad girl a couple months ago , but forgot to update!

Such a fun little bike .

20121018_102614.jpg

looks cool woggy!
Yellow tank with yellow two brothers stickers on shrouds look sweet! as :)

Latest posts

Back