Wolfe 125cc Dirt bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joey89

Reaction score
i know people have already commented about these! but i just want to know if they are worth buying? and what you should do to make them safe and reliable if you do purchase one?

Thanks!

I have one and have my share of problems, but whos to say any other ones at around this price are going to be any better? My problems so far are:
rear shock- absolute CRAP, it will bend and or sag in the first few rides & I had trouble getting a aftermarket one the same size(some might be around now) so i had to rework the rear and fit a longer shock. A lot of work but well worth it.
Kick start lever bent- new stronger one coming
Footpegs bent- reinforced & problem solved
Fuel tank cracked- was cracked on delivery & took many calls, emails & around 3 weeks to get a replacement
Rear wheel hits muffler on jumps- weld a new bracket on to move it out slightly
Air filter-we have very fine dust where we ride so I fitted a unifilter as the original one wasn't good enough.
Chain will stretch quicker than you think is possible :shock:
Also you must check all the nuts & bolts regularly and keep up the maintenance
See my other posts for anything I have left out...

Now that all the problems have been fixed the bike seems to be reliable & I have had no new issues in the last few weeks.

The bike has good power and sounds great, and everything else seems to be ok. Like I said you dont know if another brand is going to be better or worse, or if you are going to have the same problems as a few of us have had. Some people have also had problems with bike costing many times more.

wolfe sport sells something im sure he doesnt test him self! i reckon the bikes are just peices of shit there are some good quality bikes on ebay u will need to sus them out a seller by the name of lisibuy sells a good 110cc dirt bike stands alot higher and has a longer wheel base than the wolfe sport bikes i seen one of lisibuys bikes at a sydney millers storage nice quality only thing icould fault was the stick front shocks easy to fix just wish he had these bikes in stock when we bough our 3rd chinese bike :cry:
eatslikehomer, sounds like your having more problems than us now LOL

I purchased a one of the said bikes just over a month ago, and have had no problems at all. *touch wood*
It has started everytime, no dramas.
As for power, It has plenty for a mini-bike. The front wheel will pop up in second with a roll on of the throttle and tug of the bars. Good Fun!
Albeit, I do imagine the rear shock will begin to sag very shortly - They do look very weak.
It seems as though a few people on this board have had a few hiccups, but I mean really - Take a step back and look at the big picture. We all paid in the vacinity of $600-$700 for these bikes, What sort of quality do you really expect?
Sure, If you paid 3 times the price for the bike, I too would be asking questions! But the fact is, we didnt. We all bought a cheap bike off Ebay, and thats exactly what it is...A cheap bike.
However to answer the original question, in the end its going to come down to how much cash you have to spend, and whether you want to risk your money on a cheap bike.
Good luck
-Mike

What sort of quality do you really expect?
Sure, If you paid 3 times the price for the bike, I too would be asking questions! But the fact is, we didnt. We all bought a cheap bike off Ebay, and thats exactly what it is...A cheap bike.
for the price we paid i expected atlease a bike that wouldnt fall apart strait out of the box now if i had these problems 3 months down the track fair enough but that wasnt the case say if honda was to make these bikes they would only be worth $2000 tops as they are based on early 1980's motor designs these bikes would be good just only if the chinese used better metals im sure if you had the same problems i did u wouldnt have the same attitude towards the bike and seller

i just won 2 auctions from lisibuy but havnt picked the bikes up yet.

Don't get me wrong, if I had all the problems you guys had with your bike I would be extremely peeved as well.
Just throwing my experience with this bike into the mix.

joey89, if you can get hold of one of these bikes that dont have any problems (pot luck I guess?!) I think you will have great fun!

Maybe the new version of these bikes will have some of the bugs ironed out?

-Mike

jack, ask to see lisibuys older stock that is the bike ive seen havent seen the latest bikes in person that he is selling but hes genuine if u have a problem go back and see him he'll fix it up without any hicups

Thanks heaps guys for the replys! was greatly appreiciated!

Sold my CAG pb 2day for $450 cant complain about that! well thats how much i paid for it and have used it for 6 months :lol:

Onto Mini Dirt bike now :)

yeah his sold alot of bikes going from his ebay feedback 100%.

i just had a bad experance with a brand new quad from ebay the ad waz with warranty from the word go the seller was a lier sent a week too late made up stories why it wasnt sent got it it had a crack in the plastics & crap in the carb (had to take bars & all the controls off to get 2 the carb) and the kill switch was playing up i wanted a refund but lost out there the seller said take it to a shop and send him the bill well havnt seen that $$$ back yet ;(
ps dont buy from ebay member m.anne.t (email addy secondchances)

joey89 have a look at the thread below this one i have a pic of lisibuy's bikes

I reckon the original posts would have been deleted, good luck finding the oldest lol

Latest posts

Back