Wollongong motard riders

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davvis

Reaction score
Hey all just putting out the feelers for who on hear rides motards at the Wollongong kart track?

Just got my wheels sorted so I am dying to get there.

I am going to ring them now to see what else I have to do to the bike to pass scruit ie catch can. Any suggestions on easiest cheapest catch can?

Cheers

Thanks, I rang the track and got my catch can all sorted, at leased what I'm using to do it.

Really wanna get it all ready so I can try make it there next week

Last edited:
can someone please clear something up?

i have a catch can set up for the carbi overflow, and one for the crank case breather.

Do both, either or neither of these cans need like a second tube to act as an air vent, to prevent airlock?

i know it might be a stupid question as you want the fluid to stay in the can if it gets there, but i just didnt wanna hurt the bike...
thanks

arent they slightly pointless then??
but ok ill drill another whole in each
thanks

they are not pointless. they will still catch the excess petrol, obviously put the hole at the top and empty the can when it gets full and it will do its purpose.

wcr

hey yeah ill be heading down there soon just waitin on my slicks to come in when you guyz headin down nxt????

Latest posts

Back