woo hoo!! $50 pit pro bro!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhz138

Reaction score
lmfao.. now heres a story and a half..

one of my mates mates mates mates mates bought a pitpro125 about a week ago.. air filter farked up so he used just a lackerband and cloth over the carby..

anyway, he brought it to me saying it doesnt work anymore blah blah blah lost compression blah blah.. so i told him yeh pistons prolly gone or rings, he said "fark the bloody thing $50 for it"

so i gave him $50 and got myself a pitpro.. i have a spare piston& rings so i decided i could fix it myself..

after giving it a basic service, i was about to clean the sparkplug, and when i took the sparkplug out, i could see some cloth on the inside of the head..

I was thinking "wtf has he done to this thing"

So i strip the head off, and find a rag all wrapped up in the intake valve..

My guess is the cloth that was over the carby as a filter, got jammed in the intake valve so it was stuck open, causing it to have shit fark all compression.. Anyway, fixed it up, started nicely....

Funny thing about this story was i was doing mono's past my mate after about 1 hour that ive had it.. lol, and now hes offering me $250 for it back..(although hes under the impression i put a new piston/rings in)

haahah, how it pays to know a little about engines..

fucking mad wat an idiot that happened to me when the sponge in my air filter got sucked into the intake but i wasnt stupid enough i relised the promblem and fixed it anywayz that is awesome.

ahaha, whoa, i thought china bikes were already cheap, 50 bux is a pretty bloody good deal!

lol if your selling it for 50 again ill buy it lol, it is a good price but thats pretty dog to do that to a mate

Last edited:
Cool $50 steal. If you got a pic of it, I might buy it for $300!!! :)

I hope he joins this site and sees how badly you ripped him off. Karma dude, it will get you every time.

You're no fecken mate, a mate would have fixed it for the $50, and then used the money to go buy some brews and get on the piss with him.

i agree with that guy^^^^^^^^

but still $50 bucks for a pitpro fucken oath good pickup lol

^^^

It was a mates mate mate mates mate and he dont owe him shat. The guy sold him the bike for $50. He didnt have to, but he did. Hien sight is a beutiful thing. All im seeing is alot of jealous posters. Good score dude.

as I said, karma will get you every time. And I am not jealous, just saying what goes around, comes around.

wish i could find a bike at a that price lol

Woah, thats amazing lol.. well done

hmm

lmfao, everyones got their own 2 cents on this little subject..

well yeh, if it was a 'mate', i would of fixed it then and their free of charge and more then likely gone riding with em.. BUT CAN YOU PLEASE FUCKING READ WHAT I SAY BEFORE YOU POST.. EH ?

read my first post. "it was my mates mates mates mates mate"

This dude i got it off i had never even met before, for all i know he could of just pinched it and wanted to get rid of it for some drugs..

My mate that bought this junkie lookin' fark around to my joint, has now bought the bike back for $210..

pegleg, you say u are not jealous, its either that or you cant read ?

and i figure it this way..
If he's happy to pay the $210 for it back. Karma is happy. :)

Last edited:
I can read just fine thanks mate, and I am not even close to being jealous.
I just couldn't do that to some one that I knew OR EVEN DIDN'T KNOW. You just said that the bike could have even been stolen, thats even worse. Some poor kids just had his bike ripped off by some junkie, and you paying him $50 for stolen goods.
Your just as bad as the junkie that ripped it off in the first place, if that is indeed how it went down.
In that case you should have reported it, and some poor kid could of had his or her bike back.
As there are so many bike thefts in my area, mostly done by the junkies around here, including one of my mates bikes. It shits me to know that people like you are supporting there thieving exploits......
And I say again, If thats how it went down....

thats a sweet deal!!!! :D

and to every one else GET OVER IT!, the guy probably didnt appreciate the bike in the first place, when at the worst he could of got a new motor at $300 (thats if it was realy farked).

pegleg u nob lol
he if u could read and make sence of the words he didnt steel it and it was probly a figer of speech that the dude stole it so go hang out with karma or will he attack u or somthing wooowwww karma ow karmarr

I am also over it. and DHZ138, I did say IF thats how it went down.
Just saying that if you got your bike pinched and new some dude bought it for $50 of a junkie and he knew it was stolen, you would be pissed.(Not saying that you knew it was stolen,Or if it even was). Just an example.
I don't believe you are a crim, and after re-reading what I wrote, I know it sounds as if thats what I was getting at, But it wasn't. All I want is ppl to think when they get offered a $500 bike for $50, something is suss.
I hate Junkies and I hate anyone that associates with them. Our taxes pay them a pension and support their habits while they rip innocent ppl off of their hard earned toys..

I am also no religious nut, But yes I do believe in karma. If you like "what goes around, comes around", or "every dog has their day". It's the way things turn out funnily enough..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back