WOOT!!!! Got My MotoVert!!!!!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamah

Reaction score
Ayyyyy Everyone, Got my bike today.. Its sik!
Everything on the bike is exceptional! The Welds the shocks the forks!!!
Everything!!!!! Anyone Looking to get one, Every part of the Bike is so Well made... Cant say too much about the power at this stage, only had it in 1st and not even revving hard.

Took it for a quick run up to top of drive way, Started first shot..
about 10 mins lata, Started her up and through it into 1st again, an stalled, tried like 2-3 times an kept, I could hear it sucking from airfilter so it was cold.

So i Gave it 2-3 mins on choke, and By then it was still making sucking noise. Whats tha go... I would have tried it after the big warm up, but Neighbours wernt to happy i dont think ?? :D

Anyone Got some advice, First pitty So..... Lol

CHeers :D

Ohk thanks mate, How long do ur warm ur thumpy up after no use for few weeks?? Also Do you wack choke on or ??

Cheers mate:D

Ayy Guys got it of Dale on here, Is in mint and only done 1 hour work... :)
And Its a Expert... will have pics tomoro :D

Hey Dreamah.I just happened to be walking past one of the Super car Race Team trucks at the Clipsal today and who should I bump into but your parents looking at a Pit bike inside.I had a quick look at your new toy as it was unloaded.That is a very nice MotoVert you now have.It looks like it has only been ridden for 5 minutes or so previously.That was Dales bike wasnt it ?..Well done You got a bargain there dude !!

Have fun ...[We will have to get together for a ride soon!!]....!!!!!!!!!!!

OHk Thank bro... Is there Anything i should watch out for that could do some Harm to bike... Just little stupid shit, That would be easy to root up..

Last edited:
Haha Brian, Yea Was Looking at a 125cc MotoVert But for same price... Got this baby... Yea dad was saying he ran into you, Said you couldnt believe it wasnt new.. :D

Mate Looking Forward to seeing you down Track with new Motard Yourself.. You guys not Heading down this sat night?

Also mate How did you go with tires??

nice bike i just sold my mso and im getting same bike as you .the most important think is warm your bike up before reving it , changing the oil often , checking bolts keeping it clean . im still deciding which colour to go for .

Latest posts

Back