worlds best trade?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
worlds biggest scammer, the kid you traded clearly dosnt know much about motor bikes soo you go take advantage of him :confused: real coool mate.

holy crap dude how did you manage that? was the guy retarded or what?

lol, i wish i could see his dads face when he gets home to see an atomik in the shed instead of a crf150...

haha this is going to be classic

hope the dad's reaction goes on you-tube... might get another "leave britney alone" type vid. ha ha ha.

Haha im sorry but i cant imagen anyone trading a atomik for a crf150! Unless he was drunk or stoned or just plain stupid

Haha if you can see i actually voted coolies first bike...Then qwerty123 jumped on my computer HAHA

the guy i traded bikes with was a friend of mine and he had a crf150f sitting in his garage which he never used anymore because he got a 250. So i asked him if i could buy it of him because i was over riding my Atomik and he said he would give me the crf150f for the atomik because it was in heaps good condition and he always wonted a thumpstar to hav a bit of fun on so we traded. Best thing to happen to me ever!!

these dudes run this secound hand shop and we went there snd they were drunk and they sold my dad stuff 4
2 bux

that was a good trade for u but not so good for him

he coulda sold the crf and got a new pitster x2 with cash to spare, what a retard

You wont be friends for long, if he realizes how much he got ripped off haha but i guess its his fault, agreeing to such an unreasonable trade =/

Latest posts

Back