would a

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FULL-ON

Reaction score
honda crf 50 with a 88cc kit beat a stock pitbike.:confused:

man a honda crf 50 with an 88 kit beats china bikes simple, you pay for what you get

thats debatable

Yeah I think it's more like you pay for what you want .

I have seen an 88kit beat stock 110's .Having said that the lifan 138's are a great motor and waaaay cheaper .

So I don't think one is better than the other in the big picture just more apealing

whether china or jap everyone is still having fun that's the main thing I reckon .JMO:cool:

well said dreadful. i have posted many time on here that a fella with a CRF50, 88kit and 5k worth of gear and i still beat him in the straight line, so much for your CRF50 with 88 kit going quicker hay mitch brady...

i say buy what your happy with, if you like the look of the bike, feel its a string design and have backup from us fellow forum members, provided your happy with your purchase thats all that matters.

Cheers, Tony.

i have a china bike, DDR 125 and i have put a tonne of wrench time into it and i gotta say it leaves 88's in the dust... its not always about wat you spend, its also about how much you care. Some ppl are happy with their rides out of the box and some buy everything they can to bolt on to it. And then there are some who ask questions, research and apply wat they learn to their rides, providing they have the tools and some know how...

it all depends, i'm not going to get into it, you all know where i stand on this issue.

but i would say i good rider on an Honda is more then capable of destroying china 125s

are we talkin 88 with race head or 88 limited with stock head. either way i think it comes down to the rider. ive had a playfull moto with a dude runnin takey 88cc superhead +r , and i could smoke him on straits on my thumpstar IRK. but another fella(the guru cory semigaskets) runnin 88cc limited he`s untouchable

Man ive got an 88 limited and i raced it at black duck and beat stock thumpstar 124cc, my friend had an 88 mod which would of blown the liffians outa the water. more cc means jack. man my 108cc honda would leave the liffians to dead . what 88 kit are you talking about if you sore some of the 88 mods man you would realise that they are not to be messed with

Like that cory samanerwits i duno how to spell his last name but yeh. that 88 he rides is Super fast. and he is a awseom rider. if he rode a china say bye bye bike

I'd be more than happy to be beaten by a Honda with a $3-5k motor, would be laughing hard if they didn't beat me.

id say a fully worked 50 (88cc) would beat a 110 mayb 125 but my mates lifan 138cc sits 120 all day and smokes me in acceleratoin i have a stock lifan 125cc (26mm mikuni carb).

Latest posts

Back