Would anyone be interested in these?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjc85

Reaction score
I know they are pretty damn expensive but they are a wicked bike, the factory that makes these make some Mojo bikes and actually made the 141cc big bore that will be available in the Motovert Pro.

I am looking to import some but can probably get a few separtely first off

Cost will be approx $3200-$3800 MAYBE CHEAPER depending on how many i purchase and approx $100 delivery or you would be welcome to pickup. Delivery time will be approx 2 weeks from the time i make the order. So please PM if you are interested, remember the more i can purchase at once the cheaper it is for everyone so ask your friends.

Specs:

- 140.39cc Lifan big valve
- 26mm mikuni (have to confirm this)
- Billet frame and swingarm, frame has no welds at all.
- Kitaco Inner Rotor Kit and Kitaco Super Coil
- Kenda Millville tyres
- Heavy Duty hubs with 32mm spokes and 15mm axles
- Full bearing swingarm
- Option of Fastace or DNM (same as Motovert) rear shock
- Fastace AS-02 forks or a brand new fork that apparently is off the hook (more details to come)
- Hydraulic Clutch
- 4 Spot Brake Calipers compared to 2 spot on normal bikes.
- Adjustable triple clamps and mounts
- Billet 1/4 quick throttle
- Billet hubs and brake lever, kick starter etc
- There is two different styles of swingarm available, both will be shown in pics

The motor in this bike is the new updated version of the 141cc that motovert is putting in ther Pro's.

If i get enough response i may purchase a container and this will make the bikes substantially more affordable. I may also import some of the more affordable bikes but this one is a Motovert, Thumpster, FMR, Braaap KILLER!

Email me at mitch @ saunas.com.au if interested, remove the spaces.

Wicked Billet Frame And Swingarm

cnclargeea2.jpg

Bike with straight billet swingarm

dscn4653largevy8.jpg

Bike with PitsterPro Banana Style swingarm (proved very successful in pitsterpro, although this is the next setup up, BILLET)

dscn4653largevy8.jpg

Front View

dscn4744largejo1.jpg

Last edited:
Side/Front View with Banana billet swingarm

dscn4745largezk4.jpg

Another Side View with straight billet swingarm

dscn4746largebv3.jpg

The new forks they have been using as apparently they are many times better than the Fastace although Fastace option should still be available

dscn4951largedh6.jpg

Top of the new forks on a different model bike, not the model that i am selling.

dscn4952largexj5.jpg

Last edited:
Yeh pretty expensive, but i'm not gonna make jack shit on them. They are exceptional quality, the same factory produces some bikes for Motovert and they make the 141cc that is going in the Pro, this bike looks to be way way better quality than any of the Motoverts.

mate, if u can find out the grade / quality of the alloy frame id be interested!

Im not to interested in the bike as a whole, but in some of the parts.
Engine
Front forks
Frame with out swinger

If you can get me a price on these I'll be in for sure - Just on the parts that is

Not sure i can, but i'll see what i can do.

Just to let you know the old version of that engine is soon to be available through motovert for about $1k, the forks are sold for about $600 and no idea about swinger. But i'm sure i can do cheaper

Ok so minimum i would like to order in one go is 5 and at this quantity i can sell them for $3500 a piece. I am going to wait a couple of weeks and if there is no interest i am just going to order one for myself.

Ok so what would anyone be prepared to pay? No stupid offers, i am keen to get one of these bikes for myself but as i said i would like to get more than one as its cheaper for me and you get yourself a awesome bike, so tell me what you are prepared to pay and i will see what i can do. Everytime i get someone keen to purchase one i will let you all know the new price as it will get lower with every extra bike i purchase. Right now they only have 4 of these bikes available, 2 with straight swingarm and 2 with banana style swingarm, in 20 days time they will have many more so i am going to wait for 20 days before i place an order.

SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WOULD PAY FOR ONE OF THESE BIKES =) AND ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS PLEASE

Ok another style of bike is available as well

Price is $150 more than the other bike posted.

Engine is the same 141cc with inner rotor kit and produces 12hp at the rear wheel, these bikes are built by the people who www.fmr.net.au get their bikes from but i can sell them to you for much cheaper. This bike is a BBR style copy frame and swingarm. Everything else is the same on this bike as the above bike including 4spot disc brakes, heavy duty wheels and 15mm axles, kenda millville tyres.

dscn4748largeyf4.jpg

Will have more pictures soon, if you are interested contact me at the email in my first post.

if me and two other firends were to buy one how much would they cost then?

Bam16 it depends how many vikes i order at once, so far i have myself and 2 others interested, if you 2 were to buy one each as well that would total 5 and would make the prices

$3300 for the first bike and $3450 for the 2nd approx (maybe $100 cheaper) + shipping, that is just rough calculation as i am in a hurry to go out. If you are interested please email me and i can give you my contact number if you want to talk via phone.

Cheers
Mitch

Last edited:
these bikes look off tap man. although with the bananna swinger i did notice something, if you look at the shocka, it is different, from the looks of it its the cheapo fastace original shocka that comes on the majority of china bikes. the one with the traditional swinger looks pimped out though man, being a 6061 alloy, should be strong as hell, (this is also the same alloy as bbr frames.) unfortunatly i wont be able to buy one but will keep my eyes open in the future.

Cheers, Tony.

these bikes look off tap man. although with the bananna swinger i did notice something, if you look at the shocka, it is different, from the looks of it its the cheapo fastace original shocka that comes on the majority of china bikes. the one with the traditional swinger looks pimped out though man, being a 6061 alloy, should be strong as hell, (this is also the same alloy as bbr frames.) unfortunatly i wont be able to buy one but will keep my eyes open in the future.

Cheers, Tony.

Hey Tony, yeh Tony the Banana swingarm uses same shock as a A frame swinger as it works in the same manner pretty much as you would know owning a Pitsterpro with a banana swinger. These bikes do look like excellent quality, i would like to import a container but i don't have the money for that right now. I just want to get a small order so i can get a few out there and have people riding them so we can get some reviews on them as they are quite an expensive bike and would be hard for most people to justify buying over a thumpstar or motovert. Hopefully if all goes well and these bikes are as awesome as they look I might make an investment in a container of them maybe with a partner or two.

yeh ill talk to some people at school get a few friends interested. see if we can help u get a container over.
sorry to be a pain but what would be an estimate of how much they would cost each if u got a container.
they look sick by the way.

If i was to get a container it will not be a huge saving but i could retail the bikes for $3000 for first one and $3150 for second, i could take a loan out to buy a container tomorrow but is it a risk i want to take? I may not be able to sell them. I would like to bring over 2 to 5 bikes just so people other than me (the seller) can experience them and tell others.

yeh a loan would be risky you should wait till people are sure. but a bike that good is worth 3000 its amazing quality.

Latest posts

Back