• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Kill switch assembly

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cordogs

Reaction score
WANTED: Killswitch/light assembly

CONDITION:good/like new

PREFERRED PRICE RANGE:less than $20

EXTRA INFORMATION:----

Hey crew, so I'm having a nightmare of a time with this pos Kazuma Meerkar quad and I've pretty well narrowed the problem down to the kill switch assembly.

To buy one from Kazuma at an outrageous $66 is definitely not happening, but I can't seem to find another with the 3-2 wire combo like this>>

So if any of you good people have one kicking round, or know where I can buy one it would be muchly appreciated. :action-smiley-035:

Have you pulled the original switch apart?
Normally it's just the contact's that have corroded, or a wire has broken or shorted out etc ?

If it's just the kill switch can you add one on like this ? or any stock pit bike kill switch.
Leave that old switch disconnected.
Motorcycle ATV Dual Sport Dirt Bike Quad Start Horn Kill OFF Stop Switch Buttong | eBay

$_57.JPG

I reckon this one might work for you, may need to swap your plug's on if they are different, but it's only $14 inc delivery
Kill Start Light Choke Switch Housing 11cc 125cc PIT Quad Dirt Bike ATV Buggy | eBay

Kill Start Button Light Switch Housing 15cc 25cc PIT Quad Dirt Bike ATV Buggy | eBay
7 Wire Kill Start Light Switch Button Housing 11cc 125cc PIT Quad Dirt Bike ATV | eBay

IMG_5374.JPG

IMG_5375.JPG

or you could adapt one of these and connect it to your plug's off your old switch.
It has light on/off switch (Red ?) Horn button (green ?), and left and right indicator's (wire them as high/low beam ?)
Motorcycle E Bike Headlight Horn Signal Handlebar ON OFF Switch Button Special | eBay

Universal Motorcycle Handlebar Switch Light Signal Blinker Horn Switch Control | eBay

Cheers Craig, yeah it is corroded to **** and I've got a sneaking suspicion that the starter button is faulty. I know about the 6-7-8 and 9 wire ones on eBay but I was really hoping to just get one that fits.

If no one has one I'll have no choice but to go that way.

It's not looking good for a swap over,reckon I might need to swap plugs like you said Craig. Cheers for the links, I reckon the 7 wire plug will have to do.

I have a brand new fly billit kills switch never opend $35
Or brand new china style kill switch $15

Latest posts

Back