wtf dirtmax 169 engine

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not unbreakable is all im saying, no engine is unbreakable.

Yeah but what i am saying is the bike i race is a bike that he sells and it is raceable how it is and wont break like my other 4 chinas i have had and none stop spent money on. this is a bike i get on and race and clean and dont fix anything unless i have a fall.

especially a Chinese made engine..

now now fella you know where this jap vs. china crap is going

i've seen all engines lunch in a real short time
hell i've seen a crf250 lunch second gear on it's first ride

aaagh it only took me 3hrs this arvo to take my lifan engine out of my bike break the cases replace both gear assemly's (lunched 2nd and had a dog missing on 3rd) clean it re-assemble it and have it back in the bike

i wonder how long it would take to do that on a crf250???

wouldn't take any longer on any horizontal nothing is indestructable and if you can get me one that is i'll take it
in fact if you can suggest a decent jap motor that will withstand and produce the hoursepower of my lifan RELIABLY for under $2000 then i'll buy it!!!!

nobody has garenteed me unbreakability yet!!!!

not starting anything , just saying out of all motors the Chinese produced ones definitely arnt gonna be unbreakable...

nobody has garenteed me unbreakability yet!!!!

Nobody is gunna build an unbreakable engine lol.....every one would buy that engine and then no bastard would be breakin anything therefore loss of sales=loss of shops=loss of job etc etc

meh whether it breaks or not is not a concern its whether it can do skidz!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back