WTF is this?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
17" front.... bizarre. also the plastics dont resemble anything i have seen before. the muffler would do absolutly nothing to performance, its purally "wank" factor there. what a waste of time. hope no one gets pulled into this. but who knows, may proove us all wrong but where does the "mini" im minibike stop, 14" 12" or 17"???

Cheers, Tony.

I reckon 12" is the limit for a minibike, it becomes a hybrid after that.

yeah im not a fan of it but is there any were were i can buy a twin exhaust for a lifan110cc??

Probably, but why would you want one? They are pointless, buy a decent single pipe like a Ti4, FMF or Yoshimura

hey man do u have like the main link to that site or what ever i think i know who owns that bike?

yes it is very strange! another bread! i also hope no fools buy this "cool" looking bike because looks are not all that!

17" front.... bizarre. also the plastics dont resemble anything i have seen before. the muffler would do absolutly nothing to performance, its purally "wank" factor there. what a waste of time. hope no one gets pulled into this. but who knows, may proove us all wrong but where does the "mini" im minibike stop, 14" 12" or 17"???

Cheers, Tony.

lol you'r hell funny bones "wank" factor. The whole 140cc is a wank factor aswell!

look at the swinger desigh haha weird. They look pretty gay.

The front wheel is actually 14" front.. they write 17 in there for some reason.. dont ask why.

Latest posts

Back