wtf stalling

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ranga

Reaction score
hay guys

a mate of mine just bought a new orian 125 bike..

we drained the old oil etc .....

but he can be ridding it and the bike will just STALL ????

he could be flat out and it will just cut out with no coffing or splattering..

anyone had this kinda pro before. ????

hi.
i had that kinda problem with my old bike. it was a 90.
1.Check the electrics connected to your ignition switch-good chance its stuck and when your riding and you hit a bump it switchs the bike off. that was the problem with mine.
2.Clean the carby-you shouldnt need to do it if its new.
Thats all i can suggest. cant be the sparky. unless there is something wrong with the engine. but its new. soooo.

once again its an orion lol

yeah could be electrics maby a short or could be a dud spark plug

yer. electrics is the major one i can think of. Although it starts so spark plug might be alright. if theres something wrong with the engine thats crap. I always recommend gen. thumpys, motovert, terra-moto or yamaha/suzuki/honda/kawasaki etc. wat bike you got?

yeah a 140 but soon to go bigger probs a modified 150 i used to have (and still do) a jialing 125 with cam high comp piston, valves, srpings, irk, slinger etc etc lol may be for sale soon

haha. that sounds sik. is that it on your display pic??you gonna get pro-tapers for it. do you have a set of pro-tapers that would fit a thumpstar. gen. 110. my mate has the exact same bike as me and he is looking for a set. if so. how much.?

umm ranga it sounds like eletrics but more like a loose conection and when its reving the motor viabrates causing the circut to be cut. check all the conections and make sure the wires arnt moving at the points.

^^^^^yep do that and if that doesn't work take electrics off another bike and see if it works

i own a 125r pit pro no problems at all this is a lifian 125 engine in my mates...

check electrics and seems to be fine... mmmmmmm

if ya can put ur electrics on it for just a test ride and make sure he goes flat out the his back on and do the same. it will tell you if its his electrics

just been told that it does cough and splatter then dies...

he changed air filter to uni filter....

he said when it hits high revs it will cough so he down shifts and revs it then it cough continues this until in 1st gear and then it dies...

on my carby it's hidden in the most useless spot under the carby on the manifold side

Latest posts

Back