www.myspace.com/???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geezus18

Reaction score
Hey fellas,
I was brrowsing around myspace and i thought it would be a good idea to set up a "aussie pit bike" myspace site...just to get the word out and show people what the sport of pit bike ridig has to offer.
I was thinking of just setting up the site and getting any pictures and videos people had and whacking them on there and also if there were any upcoming events i could just post them up. Im no computer wizz so i thought i could just get help from everyone on the forum.
Let me now what ya think guys!!!

i need to take some fresh pics of my bike as its gone through a makeover..change that its GOING throigh a makeover lol. so if and when i get this site up (depending on what evryone else rekkons about the idea) ill get some pics of my bike on there(and everyone elses!) and put the link up in this post.
Ohh and my space is a bit tricky to start off but its addictive once ya get goin! lol

i just done my myspace so if you need any help i know a little about it

myspace.com/stevenbiondino

i have a good my space and i know heaps about it so hit me up.
Peace.

Hey fellas, looks like evry one likes the idea soooo far...i need a name though for the site, give me some ideas, ive thought of auspitbikes, aussieminis etc.

Aussie Minis it is!
Heres the link: http://www.myspace.com/aussie_minis
Ive only just started this morning so theres heaps to come still, hope everyone likes it and start sending me your pics and videos, and dont forget if yopur on myspace add me and leave a comment!
my email is: [email protected]

peace out fellas, Michael :)

Last edited:
Im putting some links up on the site now....and im having a bit of a mind blank, whats some good aussie pit bike sites?

cheers fellas, Michael :)

if i get some tommorrow il give ya mate but great idea

cheers mate..i gotta get some photos too..my bikes in pieces tho..oh well i got a tool kit for chrissy, i can put it back together lol!

put some of ur pics on thier like the one u use for ur avatar and stuff

u guys rekkon i should just find some pit bike vids off youtube and whack em on there?

yea get the pit pro one coz its from aus,, only get aus vids thought ok

Latest posts

Back