X6r Alloy Forks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jizmizm

Reaction score
How will its suspension handle jumping? Not very big jumps, but jumps nonetheless. Im going to be purchasing a X6r in the very near future, but might invest the extra money into getting a X7r or Pro model. I dont want to spend the extra money if its not needed though.

So, how does the x6r's suspension handle jumping? And should i invest in a x6r, x7r, or Pro model?

unless there marzocchi or fast ace xrosin or shivers then thell need to be reoiled pronto so u dont bust em out

I recon if you have the money you should buy the best you can afford. You will probably save money in the long run as nearly everybody wants to upgrade there bike as their riding skills improve.

To upgrade the rear shock to fastace will cost approx $200 (which puts the $ at X7r price anyway) and if you also want to do the forks look for another $500. You also get a much better engine and stronger frame on the X7r and Pro.

I bought a X7r and now wish I threw in the extra $$$ to get the pro (the pro is the pick of the MSO bikes in my opinion)

ok

Sounds like a plan. I think i might save a little more for the pro. I want the bike to last as long as possible, and the pro seems the best fit for my price range.

Yeah go the Pro if it's within your budget. It's got all the good bits on it already.

if you already set your mind for 2k worth of jumper well might consider to got for the best in the market. Pisterpro and motovert.

Latest posts

Back