Xmoto 250cc Isnt Starting (please Help)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moey23q

Reaction score
HI EVERYBODY,
I have a 2007 model XMoto 250cc Dirt Bike. A week ago it was starting up perfectly and now it doesnt want to start up no more i have put in a brand new NGK spark plug and i have also replaced the carbeurattor with a brand new one. after i had done this it still didnt turn on. I tried kick starting it, electric starting it and i also tried jump starting it and it still didnt work. is there maybe another reason why it never started?
PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS ISSUE.
Thank You

bring it back to them if you can and get them to sort it out as it should still be under warranty, otherwise check your wiring, if you have spark, compression? and also if the carby doesnt have any blocks, usually it comes down to one of three things, spark, fuel or compression

Thanks For That ( Tubes380 ) It Turned Out My Spark Plug Lead Wasnt Working To Well So I Cleaned It Out And Now It Starts. But Now Theres Another Problem When I Hold In The Clutch And Put I In Gear The Bike Stalls. I Changed The Clutch Like 1 Week Ago So Im Not Sure About What S Happening. Can Anyone Help??
Thank You Alot For Your Help

Latest posts

Back