Xmoto xb-35

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

$heepy

Reaction score
Model: Xmoto

Make: xb-35 'race spec'

Year: 2008

Specs:
Engine- Loncin 250cc ohc
Fuel capacity- 5.5L
Transmission- Manual 5 speed
Suspension System- 'showa' copy forks and shock
Max speed-90km/h
Weight-112 kg (dry)
Wheel Base-1310mm
Engine starting-electric & shit kick starter
Brakes- hydraulic disk (front and rear)
Seat Height-930mm
Body Material-green plastics, steel frame, 21",18" tires.

Who this bike is for:
someone who likes the feel of power under them but not to much that it is just a waste. it is a good bike for its price, handles well, spins the rear wheel with new tires on in 4th. i am very happy with this bike and would recommend it to any one looking for a full size bike.

Price: $2270, i got it for $1500

Photo:
DSC_0227.jpg

DSC_0228.jpg

Last edited:
Engine starting-electric & shit kick starter

Shit kick starter eh? That's a shame :p

But seriously, cool bike! I wouldn't mind something like that myself.

ok then i fixed the kick stator what was happening was it was set to far back on the cog thingo and when you kicked it over it stopped on the foot peg. so i moved it around more towards the engine and now starts over easy.

just another update. only problems i have had with it it exhaust hitting the rear wheel so i used a spacer to move it across from the wheel, the ignition cover would keep filling up with dirt so i made my own cut away ignition cover for it and new bars.

here are some updated pics after a good clean and now with all the stickers off.

DSC_0168.jpg

DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

going to bore the exhaust tip out to the biggest i can make it cos atm it is 8mm smaller than the exhaust pipe. see if that gives better flow and mabye power

Are you sure you got this bike for $1500 as I asked today at Total Imports and the best he would do was $2000 without helmet gloves and goggles

went to Hallet cove today mate had the Same bike took it for a Ride seems ok but the front brake was s*** house don't know if it had oil or something on it, also a bit slower then my RM 250:)

funny bout that its not a jap and its a 4 stroke its built for cheap fun and btw hows it take to jumps??? like can u cane it over jumps or just little 1s
and monos is it easy for monos

i got it for 1500 when they were having a sale. mabye he just likes me... i dunno. the sale price was 2000.

and obviously it wont keep up with a rm 250.

umm i have never hada chance to take it over big jumps yet cos they are to hard to make. but little ones it is fine. and it would do alright monos if you were any good at them. which im not

i got it for 1500 when they were having a sale. mabye he just likes me... i dunno. the sale price was 2000.

and obviously it wont keep up with a rm 250.

umm i have never hada chance to take it over big jumps yet cos they are to hard to make. but little ones it is fine. and it would do alright monos if you were any good at them. which im not

I was joking about been slower then a RM 250 even a XR 250 would be alot slower

is your front brake ok on your bike?

funny bout that its not a jap and its a 4 stroke its built for cheap fun and btw hows it take to jumps??? like can u cane it over jumps or just little 1s
and monos is it easy for monos

I only rode my mates for about 10 minutes I wouldn't take it over big jumps as the rear spring is pretty small you could try but it might break on you.

If you want to jump it I suggest getting a piece of 12mm SS316 bar and machining up new pins for the swing arm and rear suspension components.
The factory ones break too easy as I found out over the weekend... Nasty!

i wouldn't attempt any jumps on 1 of them lol ive seen some of your photos man and even when your just breaking hard into a corner your front forks look bottomed out lol.....but nice cheap bike really few minor upgrades and ya good to go:D

ok gentlemens, i feel i must interdict!!! you can get an X-moto XB-35 off ebay for $1150 delivered to adelaide... there are cheaper options than Total Imports...
Yes, the forks are a bit short on travel... my missus has the same bike but has non adjustable damping on the forks...
HOWEVER, this bike is brilliant for the price as far as chinas go... They have a very strong motor given it's a loncin/zongshen engine, quicker than the gen3 liquid cooled Loncin 250 which i have in my Blitz 250...
They're bloody light for a steel frame job, but very tall... (21 & 18 wheel model) very easily chuckable for a decent rider...
The brakes on them, i have found, are overkill... maaaasssive brakes as far as strength and control are concerned, which is great to see on a china...
to be honest the best part i have found about them, is the handling... and this one really surprised me... the suspension is actually damped and sprung very very well for a $1000 bike... I'm reasonably quick on bike, and found the xmoto to take pretty much everything i threw at it off road... i dont think i would want to hurl one at an sx track, but as a bush bike or trailie, they're surprisingly agile and able... compression rates seem about right, and the back end tracks very well over rough ground... the only problem i found, is that yes, the limited fork travel does become a problem at higher speeds or with a heavier rider on board... but for someone who just wants to blast through the scrub and has a few little jumps in the backyard, these bikes are brilliant... and admittedly, it will leave my 08 Blitz in it's wake in a straight line powerwise...
well done Sheepy, enjoy your bike mate, they're a better bike than they are given credit for.
if you can find a muffler like the one my missus has on hers, it will let it breathe a lot harder, and gives it a lot of sting in the top end... really lets it rev...
xb35.jpg

The Missus with her new toy..
xb352.jpg

Latest posts

Back