Xmotos 125cc carb issues

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbacrawler

Reaction score
Hey everyone I need some help with my Xmotos 125cc bike. I bought a pair of these bikes, one was used but was told it had carb issues, and the other was new never ran. My kid started riding the new bike and it ran great for a few weeks then it started popping, breaking up really bad at 1/2 to full throttle, then the next day it did it again and then it wouldn't even start. Told my buddy who I bought it from, bought a new carb for it, replaced it and ran fine for a week then back to the same issues! These carbs have no adjustment screws except for an idle adjustment plus the float bowl screws are non-serviceable type, like they snap the head off them when built. But i was able to cut slots in them and pull bowl off and check it out. All is clean inside? If anyone has had one of these and knows of any way to repair please help me! :confused::confused: lol. I'm not much of a bike mechanic but have been a mechanic since I was a kid and i'm 45yrs old and know my way around cars/ trucks. I've been a truck mech for 18yrs and now playing with these lil bikes is different, but I can rebuild a holley carb with my eyes closed LOL :beerglass:. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks y'all

A photo of the carb would help, have you checked the valve clearances.....003"inlet and .004" exhaust, what size jets does the carb have in it?

Latest posts

Back