xtm moto info

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hudd0

Reaction score
hey guys was just wondering if anyone had a xtm moto 140 or 200 that they could give me feed back on, was looking at purchasing one but thought i would get some feed back

cheers

umm 140 is like 1500 and 200 is 1700 at the shop in WA

I have not owned or even seen an XTM bike but had to have a look>
Xtreme Imports WA, XTM, Quad Bikes, motorbikes Perth, motorcycle dealers perth, All terrain vehicles, Agricultural vehicles, Sports motorbikes, Western Australia

They do look very cheap as in poor quality but if they are priced accordingly & XTM look after their customers then they may be OK?

This had me cracking up though, Just hope your on the bike when you are flying over the terrain???

"The unique caliper design and technically advanced adjustable inverted front forks will soon have you flying over the roughest terrain"

& what is the unique caliper design?

If you want a bigger trail style bike just go for a good secondhand XR DRZ WR or similar or there is plenty of good pitbike's to choose from that can be pretty fast round a track, Have a look around in here

wat other pitbike would u recommend possibly under the 2k range?
what about the atomiks

yeah mate, look around for sure, dont fall in love with the first bikes you see, the 200 would get smoked by even a 140 i reckon, and the 140 you mention is all old styled gear, they run a KTM style hub and can only replace with the same parts, and the plastics are a different style of stickers then the norm, even the 140 runs the old style sprockets and discs,
this is a klx style pitty,
Pitsterpro X4R

this crf50 style pitty,
DHZ DPRO 160

and this is the newer ttr styled bikes,
PitsterPRO MX 110 SS
hope this help.

Hey mate was the shop called were is it located. If your close to bunbury my mate has a shop down here and has decent bikes. He gave me one to thrash for a weekend and i cart wheeled a few times tried flipping it and couldnt kill it. Ill find out the name of the bikes but they seemed decent

hey m8 nar was in malaga called dominator motorcycles, yea if ya could find out the names Hess that would be good misses is in bunbury atm so she would be able to pick one up maybe

cheers bud

so most people would go with the pitsterpro or the DHZ's aye?

just wondering how big they are in comparison cos im 6ft tool was wondering if i would fit comfortably on one, and could u jump it weighing 100kg?

You could have a DHZ bike shipped over to you>

Some pretty good prices here, Both the 160's would be a good choice
dhz | eBay

Plenty of big fellows riding Honda CRF50's with no major dramas, Im about the same build as you & I have had our PW50 airborn, Not good but it handled it, I wont do it again though it was pretty much an accident

I think you will be fine on one of the bikes from DHZ, I would steer clear of the XTM bikes

yea was looking at them before i think i might get one once i have the money they seem like they are the go and they have a good spare parts and upgrades online shop so will be handy if i come a gutsa
cheers

Latest posts

Back