Yamaha & Honda Love!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
ok i know a few of us have been fighting over which is better, which riders are more gangsta, Hondas suck, Yamaha Suck & so on......

well on the weekend i saw the two come together despite what the owners think, the bikes them selves are realy Homo, ( like thump*140)

Here is the proof....i caught the two makes & models mid cuddle

39.jpg

38.jpg

this picture was take after one of the boys ate it big time on a double can indy

Last edited:
oh no .... your bike is GAY ????????..... that's heavy:eek:

What happened ? didn't get back ? ..... hope he's cool

Just brake lever to brake lever isn't it ?

Last edited:
haha no that YZ is not mine, if it was i would of disowned it & left it in the Mud pit, this was the only other guy a 2 smoker

ewww, a man-style moto69??? Hillz that's just wrong, motobromancing is not to be encouraged or celebrated!!!

Ps: Your a homo

i bet the two rider that own them ghey bikes where behind that tree in that tractor having gay s#x like there bikes, there both ghey GOOO KAWASAKI!!!

hahah
p.s im sure both the riders are straight (hillz and thump* are both homos)

ha ha, one point to the young fella on speed and cheekiness.. lol

coincidentally Milfboy, i dont find Hillz remotely attractive..

Riding a kwaka makes you automatically more homo than any honda or yamaha rider. :)

hahah, yesm i no either honda or yamaha is better than a kwaka, hmm hope my bike sells this week so i can get a HONDA!!! serous iv been tryin to sell the 85 for a while now

people dont like homo bikes Milfboy, that's probably why you cant sell it. lol

Hillz...What were you doing taking photo's of such things?? Were you planning on going home later and having a bit of hankey-pankey?
Haha hillz ur homo man :)

I hope the Honda was wearing protection (it would be the one with the manhood). We don't want some sort of cross breed were the exhaust comes out the side of the motor and the filter is under the bike!! :D

You crack me up Hillz. Classic. :p

just smack it in the head an tell it to get out an never come back... damn homocycles!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back