yamoto explorer 125cc road registered

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
more to the list of woes...after investing in a piston for a lifan 125, ip52fmi, guess what?

it isnt a lifan. closest i can find is a loncin(same engine number). wrist pin is only 13mm, not 14mm, havent measured stroke, but it most probably is the 55.5,(bore is the same) as its registered and rated at 119cc(also as a shineray, which it isnt). meaning that the stud pattern is different to the BVH i scored off my mate. apparently i need an e22 head? same studs as a crf/xr70. onto an akunar piston maybe or new engine time.... i hate this engine. liked the paintjob... though it hasnt blown up yet:) and who wants electric start?

can bore out to 54 at max, bottom of cylinder only measures 56mm.... yes, could go bigger but at what price?

gpx race cams fit no problems, and im pulling 116km downhill, 105 on the flat:eek:... already broke one of my hd valve springs though... so stripping it down was worth it i guess...

also blown one clutch, busted a cover, blah blah blah blah.

when i finally get around to getting the frame sandblasted and painted ill maybe post a pic or two...maybe. its getting a tad rusty as bare steel....

Latest posts

Back