yamoto xplorer

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massive27

Reaction score
hey just wondering if these bikes are any good? if any1 actually has 1 plz let me know cheers. and can you register them anywhere in australia?

i have and it didn't help. i want sum1 who actually has 1 to tell me if there any good? and if i can register it anywhere in oz?

I'm sure they can be registered anywhere in oz because it has an Australian compliance plate but im not sure if anyone on here owns one but I could be wrong.

yea i thought i should be able to register it anywhere, thanx mate

I just spoke to kevin on the phone and he said for $899 you cant register it
He said you have to pay a extra $300 just for Australian compliance plate, then $100 for postage
$899 is for rec reg only or some shit
I dont think its worth it in the end
Go motovert rx50 :)

theyre alright and yes they can be registered anywhere in australia and as said before u have to pay another few hundred to get it all registered and stuff go the rx50 in the end the price theyre sold for is for fully regiestered im pretty sure

theyre alright and yes they can be registered anywhere in australia and as said before u have to pay another few hundred to get it all registered and stuff go the rx50 in the end the price theyre sold for is for fully regiestered im pretty sure

I dont think they do come registerd BUT i could be wrong
If you were to buy a brand new one from a dealer im sure you could talk them into getting reg for it as your spending near $2000.
If not maybe try talk them into a better "cash price" and what you save you can put to reg :)

Latest posts

Back