YCF heard of it?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luna

Reaction score
YCF anyone heard of these bike? www.ycf-riding.com All I know it's French, looks killa, tell me your thoughts!

Attachments

• 127-468-.jpg
    127-468-.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 128-473-.jpg
    128-473-.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 118-423-.jpg
    118-423-.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 22
Yeah over here there BRAAP bikes i believe..
good bikes too

Yes I have one, they are BRAAAP in Aus, USA and UK. If you are in Melbourne you can have a fang on mine.

yeh bud ycf is from france there pretty good bikes by the looks of things and im pretty sure they compete in the minimoto in vegas aswell no offence to braaap but id like to see them use an Australian rider instead of blose imo they should ask one of the mott brothers or like brett Metcalfe

yeh bud ycf is from france there pretty good bikes by the looks of things and im pretty sure they compete in the minimoto in vegas aswell no offence to braaap but id like to see them use an Australian rider instead of blose imo they should ask one of the mott brothers or like brett Metcalfe
I see brad and phill compete in vic titles and always preforming bloody well..

I didn't say they don't perform well I just think on a stage such as minimoto it would be good for us as Australian's to have big names in the sport of moto to ride for braaap such as big name aussies

I didn't say they don't perform well I just think on a stage such as minimoto it would be good for us as Australian's to have big names in the sport of moto to ride for braaap such as big name aussies

Mate the only people that would ride mini moto are guys that have retired from the top tier of big bikes. They get who they can. None of the top guys would want to do it for risk of injury themselves.

I see brad and phill compete in vic titles and always preforming bloody well..

Only VIC titles I know of is VCM and ain't seen them there before. lol :)

Just teasing boys I can't talk but then I suck at this dirtcycle thing. haha

Brad is Australian and he came 4th

Yeah sent a couple of emails to Trevor Pope Motorcycles in the U.K, they got the YCF Factory F 150 SP1 for $2450 Aus. Postage couldn't be more than couple hundred dollars, right! Anyways haven't heard anything back, what you reckon? Anyone brought a bike overseas? What was your experience? Rather pay $2450 compared to what Braap charges!

Postage on a full bike will run you about $1000. Been there done that lol

Or, pay 1k used lxr then put a anima 190f in it for another grand.. +keihn carb
whats better?

Yeah sent a couple of emails to Trevor Pope Motorcycles in the U.K, they got the YCF Factory F 150 SP1 for $2450 Aus. Postage couldn't be more than couple hundred dollars, right! Anyways haven't heard anything back, what you reckon? Anyone brought a bike overseas? What was your experience? Rather pay $2450 compared to what Braap charges!

You should try to import that model as it isn't sold here. That's the new crf head type yx by the looks of it. By the time you get it here, pay duties and taxes you could have got a factory 190. Or do what Zwebx suggested, then you will be at least on the track this month instead of waiting maybe 3 months for an import. Although dunno where you would get an FDX 190 for 1 k! Plus carby, plus pipe, plus filter, plus cable, probably already around 2 grand plus purchase price of a long wheelbase LXR. Better off getting a bike for a grand and just ride it.

Postage on a full bike will run you about $1000. Been there done that lol

Fair enough! $1000 for shipping from the U.K that blows that thought out the water! The cost of trying to be different! Well going to have to settle with a LXR Pitster Pro. Thanks boys for your thoughts cheers

buy my linkage off me

it's ready to go for half the price your looking at paying and will smoke most of what your looking at

Bbr's ,Fast 50s, sano , five o , sik 50s and billetware don't run linkage and they all are good set ups , don't get to worked up about having linkage
Dungey won the AMA outdoors without linkage !
We are riding kids bikes , keep it simple and fun

Bbr's ,Fast 50s, sano , five o , sik 50s and billetware don't run linkage and they all are good set ups , don't get to worked up about having linkage
Dungey won the AMA outdoors without linkage !
We are riding kids bikes , keep it simple and fun

In a big bore midsize you want linkage. No question about it. The difference is very noticeable for your average rider.

In a 50 it wouldn't matter as much.

Why do you think KTM run linkage now? It's a much better efficient way of getting power to the ground.

If it was my decision to buy a bike which costs almost double a bike that doesn't have linkage then it's pretty simple decision.

Latest posts

Back