YellaTerra......

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Id get rid of that cass38a he can be a real pest.

IMO ban both of them, I am amazed that some people get sucked in when a stupid thread is started and dont realise it.

Good work Hillz we need more mods like you

i reckon we should have more mods ppl i think should be a mod are: cass38a, pegleg, me lol jkz (but if i was asked i would lol) , ruby, ryan and motoluver i think they would do a great job.

Last edited:
man just get rid of him hes just a little pish of sh*t that doesnt no like anything about motos and is just being a smartass

Id get rid of that cass38a he can be a real pest.

IMO ban both of them, I am amazed that some people get sucked in when a stupid thread is started and dont realise it.

Good work Hillz we need more mods like you

I totally agree, That cass38a is nothing more than a trouble maker. And yes Hillz is here doing more than his share.

just kidding cass.....

ok both them loser's have been banned...

but please report bad threads & post direct to me, then they will be delt with ASAP..

jeze has a baby at home & not much time

The sp33d try's his best but we all have things to do...

i will recomend some1 to miniriders to become a new mod & help out around here..

ok both them loser's have been banned...

boofuckinhoo.jpg

Nah, his dad told him no reach arounds! LOL

man its no big deal he will just make a new account or did u do that thing with the id adresss

Ip's change all the time. If he wants to come back he can. If you want to change that, contact his ISP.

Last edited:
you can change your IP at anytime.
only way to ban him is by his ISP, but it also bans everyone else using that ISP.
maybe he isnt smart enuf to work out how get around his IP address.
Or as motoluver said contact his ISP
Goodluck with it tho hillz

Last edited:
i reckon we should have more mods ppl i think should be a mod are: cass38a, pegleg, me lol jkz (but if i was asked i would lol) , ruby, ryan and motoluver i think they would do a great job.

I think that Thrashthumpy and daniel40 would actually be good moderators, I know that they are only young dudes but both of them seem pretty sensible to me and dont post up crap or get involved in "fights"

thanks cass i reckon you would be a good one aswell, oh and i left some one out of my list lol cactus jack.

Cactus jack would be ok but he dosent come on here enough as it is. He is a wealth of info when he is on but you and thrashthumpy are here all the time, if you see crap you can fix it straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back