Yo! BRP

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice vids wish I had mates u like big open stuff they allways wanna ride tight technical crap and my wr400 beats me up trying to keep up with them

got a custom graphics kit made up for the BRP

Cant wait till the sun comes out and i place the last of the stickers on
it will give me another 5hp

001-7.jpg

002-4.jpg

004-6.jpg

it will look like this when complete but in black not blue

brp3.jpg

few more things done for the pig , getting ready for the APC Rally race around Australia nxt yr

, had stator rewound to run all dc pwr and run a battery for Hid lights and spots ,gps ,vapor dash

005-10.jpg

006-9.jpg

Well i sold my lil pit bikes a few yrs ago now because my wrist's couldnt take the bashing around on lil bikes no more and a lack of place's to ride them
so i got my mini fix on my lil green honda z50 that i hotted up a lil bit and that was great , nice and smooth on the roads .. untill i have a knee rotated on my xr a few months ago . now i need a operation on it and i tore cartilage. So i find it hard to sit on my lil bike for to long .S o sold it last week , very sad day

so this is why im only a 1 bike owner now and it has to be a big bike , so i can keep my knee semi straight ,,,, and i like to be legal so i need rego hence the big xr650r . oh and its a killer bike with ball's

here it is almost finished and ready to Race in the APC Rally race around Australia Nxt yr 8,000Kms in 14 days

racks and such to be done and a few more bits and bobs .. i know it aint a mini but its all i have
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MvHEXZX9P08" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Latest posts

Back