You know you need a JOB when......

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollis

Reaction score
ok..i realized l8ly that i need a job lol, these are the things that brought me to this,.. have absolutely zero money" have to scab coins of my friends when in town to buy food and drink ,am selling everything i own to save up for a pitbike" and i mean selling EverYthIng lol , i have even sold mybody to a friend for 50bucks lol (dont ask...) .. .carnt afford phone credit , but..all this for a new bike " i think it will be worth it at the end :)
so affter i get my bike, then ill have to get a job lol... they carnt run on water :(

arr i love how guys spend there last cent on a bike then it breaks and cant ride it or fix it coz no money

job first then toys ,,,,

^^^ exactly. but good luck anyways.. your a prostitute lol.

arr i love how guys spend there last cent on a bike then it breaks and cant ride it or fix it coz no money

job first then toys ,,,,

Yeah.

Riding is an expensive sport and thats somthing you have to face. It will cost alot to keep it running aswell.

yer iv got a job on the bananas lined up for this hollidays, so i should make afair bit there, and i am also selling my 200cc so i should have alil bit letf over for spare parts when bits brake

nanna's hey

i did that 1 time down coff's way
id never do it again
nuff said hehehe

i bet you got a few tales to tell about that snitchy

good luck on the job prospect mate , if you were in the ipswich area i could help you out

u know u need a job when u do chores that u never thought ud do for money :D

you know you need a job when you realise your a spoilt brat and your step-dad has bought you EVERYTHING... your bike, road gear, replaced bits that have broken and is just about to buy you full new motocross gear...

You know you need a job when your still using the helmet your dad bought you when you started learning to ride.....10 years ago...
when you adapt parts off other bikes to improve yours cause you cant afford new parts
when you sew up the holes in a $10 pair of jeans
when you like work for the dole cause they supply work clothes and new boots

mate, ive been for 3 interviews now... no one has gotten back to me so im playing the waiting game! who would have thought it would be hard to get into a heavy vehicle apprenticeship :(

i need a job, im still in debt after buying my mso! and ill need a car in a few months when i get my p's!

i had a job cleaning the meatroom at foodland, thats 1 of those jobs thats sooo shit its not worth having!

Latest posts

Back