Your Big Bikes!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KTMKID

Reaction score
So... post em up.

100_1921.jpg

100_1920.jpg

thanks ryan.. yer its a 96/97 ... has boysen reeds..r304 pro circuit shorty.. and afew other lil mods. got it for $1500.. dirt cheap:D

Thats really nice dude.. have you done it up or something? it looks like a freekin brand new 2000+ model

Thats really nice dude.. have you done it up or something? it looks like a freekin brand new 2000+ model

thanks mate.. well i put the sticker kit on and thats it..so yer i got it very cheap.

Mine's a road bike, but here's my big bore bike ... its a v-twin, so its still a thumper! ...

Cassie004.jpg

For those not familiar with it, its a 1998 Suzuki TL 1000 R v-twin supersports bike. 998cc v-twin which redlines at 11,750rpm. A higher rev ceiling than most other v-twins or Hardley Moving-son bikes.

My TLR has had frame and swingarm polished; custom paint; custom decals; Bitubo rear shock; 2004 Busa gold forks with RaceTech internals; air box mod; flowed heads; Yoshimura adjustable cam gears and cams; Yoshimura full Ti race system; Power Commander II, Brembo brake package, etc etc ... too much to list. Its loud and fun. LOL

And, of course, the race bike ...

image034.jpg

I like your first bike ruby, your race bike isnt that appealing.. No offence or anything

I like your first bike ruby, your race bike isnt that appealing.. No offence or anything

No offence taken. Its only a GSXR ... LOL
The GSXR is just a tool, the TLR is my passion.

I've poured more money into the TLR, so my preference swings that way too. Only got the IL4 so I could be more competitive on the track. But on the road the v-twin has character. IL4 riders are mostly fools. LOL

Later down the track, I'm looking at selling the GSXR and purchasing race glass for the TLR and competing in the v-twin class.

thats suzi is farken hot

Thanks man. Thats why she's a keeper.

Last edited:
yeh looks good im savin up for a cr125 or yz125 or sumthen werd u get ya cr ktmkid ?

my yz125 2000 model an my yz125 2003 i hope you like guys
bikes12-1.jpg

138cc5.jpg

divy, nice lookin bikes, hav u lowered the back of ur bikes, they look a little smaller than usual? i mean the metal mulisha one.

the blue one hasnt i actually raised it a bit im 6foot an when im on it my feet arnt flat on the ground

yz black one has been lowered a bit my younger brother likes it like that for some reason lol

hey jayden i got my cr from the trading post..and also the kx250.. hey Divy, cant wait to get some laps down with you soon..especially when the clader tracks done.. :D omg i cant wait.. heres the kx250... But it now has all new plastics, berg suspension components, bills expansion chamber,D.E.P. pipe, Renthal blue bars, boysen ignition cover.. with a sticker kit in the mail... ill get some piks up when shes all done.;)

kx250-1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back